~~Chapter 12~~

Y/N - your name
L/N - last name
F/C - Favourite Colour
L/F/T - Local football team
S/F/C - Second Favourite colour
M/N - middle name
F/F - favourite food
F/S - Favourite snack
E/C - eye colour
F/D - favourite drink like Pepsi
F/C - favourite Coffee if you don't like fizzy drinks
N/N - Nickname

More to be added----------------------

Chapter 12 : I hate love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Play song now plz
Song - I hate love nightcore 1 Hour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*+*+*+Y/N's POV*+*+*

I couldn't sleep last night. The way Gene and I got into a fight seemed to confuse me. One day we're friends and the next day we're like enemies. I slowly made my way to school. Hissing at everyone who tried to talk to me. I went to my first class. I tried to get more sleep during class but all I see is Gene's silhouette in my eyes. I began to feel tears at the edges of my eyes. I open them quickly.

"Can I be excused?" I ask the teacher.

"Yes go on ahead" She replied.

I left the room without anyone finding out why I was about to cry. I was letting my feet lead me to Irene knows where. I soon found myself at the park. I quickly looked around the park and seen Gene and Aphmau all alone. It looked like Gene was flirting with her. Gene grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him.

"You turn me on......Kitty~" He purred. She just laughed.

"Are you like a robot?" She giggled.

Gene looked pissed off.

I was laughed to myself. Aph Obviously doesn't understand adult humour. I realised how his eyes sparkle in the sun. And how his hair looks so fluffy. I started walking around the park kicking rocks. As I was walking around I seen couples kissing, hugging, making out and other stuff that couples do. I seen people confessing love to one another. It made me more depressed than ever. I heard laughter from behind me it sounded like Aphmau and Gene. I began to run. Until I tripped and fell into a deep pond. I seen my life flash before me.

This is it. My life has ended and this is my story over.

*+*+*+*Genes POV*+*+*+*

I seen Y/N run. So Aphmau and I followed her. She fell into a Deep pond. I was reluctant to go after her but she wasn't swimming up.

"APH CALL 999" I yelled. I jumped into the foggy water. I seen that Y/N hit the bottom of the pond. I grabbed her hand the swam up to the surface. I gently set her down on the ground. Her H/C looked so beautiful. WHAT NO I CANT SAY THAT! Pretty soon the ambulance came. I can't help but worry about her. Was it me that put her in all this trouble? Suddenly something comes over me. I rush into the back of the ambulance.

"It's ok I'm her Friend" I state as calmly as I can. Aphmau comes into.

"We won't bother you" She smiles.

When we reach the hospital. We waited in the waiting area. Y/N finally came out. She E/C eyes where red with anger. Her H/C hair was dripping wet. Her uniform was soaking wet. She matched over to me.

"YOU ASSHOLE. YOU AMOST KILLED ME AND NOW DOCTORS ARE MAKING ME TAKE ANTI-DEPRESSION PILLS!"She screamed in my face.

"I'm sorry" I replied.

*SLAP*

Y/N slapped me across the face.

"Y/N YOU CANT JUST DO THAT!" Aphmau yelled at her.

"What you going to do about it b*tch?" She scoffed at Aph.

Then Y/N walked off.

*+*+*Y/N's POV*+*+*+

After our little argument. I went back to school since it wasn't over yet. I took a couple of different pills then went to my next class.

I hate love.

------------------------------------------
✔️Edited✔️