~~Chapter 15~~

Y/N - your name
L/N - last name
F/C - Favourite Colour
L/F/T - Local football team
S/F/C - Second Favourite colour
M/N - middle name
F/F - favourite food
F/S - Favourite snack
E/C - eye colour
F/D - favourite drink like Pepsi
F/C - favourite Coffee if you don't like fizzy drinks
N/N - Nickname
I/N - Instagram name
H/S - Hair Style
F/S/T - Favourite Sweet treat
F/I/D - Favourite Iced Drink

More to be added----------------------

Chapter 15: Awkward Conversations

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Play song
Music -
I wouldn't mind nightcore 1 hour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I ran out of Genes house feeling guilty. But I couldn't handle it. It was all to much for me at once. I mean I like him but I'm not ready at the moment. I walked across the street. And walked back in my house. I seen the lust in his eyes.

"I'm such a Baka" I tell myself.

  I really don't want to go to school tomorrow

I made my way to my room. I fell down on my bed and drift into the world of terrors.

Time skip brought to you by the people who wanted more in the last chapter ;).

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I unlocked my phone and looked at my feed on my I/N Instagram account. Mostly on my account there's depressing stuff. Suddenly someone called Bts.is.lifeu requested to follow me. (A/N I'm going to use fake Kpop Accounts Okay? :3). My account was private so I have to accept the follow. I requested to follow him because his account was private too. As I was walking down the stairs slowly make sure that my parents weren't still home. Soon enough someone called Blackpink.memes requested to follow me too. I accepted and requested too follow her too. I went over the the cupboard to grab a box of cereal. After I eat my cereal and changed into my uniform, brushed my teeth and put my hair up in H/S I left. I grudgingly walked to school.

"Hey!" I heard a voice call from behind me.

I turned with a bored look on my face.

"Yes?" I replied. I seen it was Vylad.

"Y/N ,Gene wants you to go to his house now" He said.

"Oh Thanks Vylad" I say.

I turned around and walked to the house in front of mine. I knocked on the door. I hear shuffling in side the house. Gene stood in front of me.

"Hello slave" He smirked.

"H-H-Hi" I stuttered.

"What did I say You have to call me" He replied in his deep , sexy , seductive voice.

"I'm sorry master" I replied pissed off.

"Good girl" He smirked.

We walked to school together. I was mostly on my Instagram accepting and following people.