Chapter 5

TUESDAY

We had small talk on our way to the bus stop. We were halfway there when it suddenly started pouring rain. Yoongi thought quickly and grabbed my hand and started running to the bus stop, me struggling to follow behind. Once we got there, I laughed at how wet we were already. His hair was sticking to the sides of his face, and no doubt my hair wasn't looking any better.

"Jeez, your makeup isn't running down your face?" He said in disbelief. I shook my head.

"I don't have any on." I shrugged. He made a surprised face.

"So you're naturally that beautiful?!" He blurted out. We both turned away, blushing madly. I looked down and realized I was still holding his hand.

"That wasn't supposed to come out" he murmured, making me stifle a giggle. The bus arrived and I stepped in, letting go of his hand. Strangely enough, I felt sad that I let go. His hand was warm and soft. He blushed, and I imagine he didn't realize it until I let go as well.

"Do you wanna come over to my place? You can stay until the rain stops." I asked. He thought for a few seconds then nodded, stepping into the bus.

__at the home lol_____

I was about to open the door when I looked back at Yoongi.

"You're not allergic to fur by any chance, are you?" I asked. He shook his head, making me sigh in relief.

I opened the door and my three babies greeted me. I have a husky, named Alec, a golden retriever puppy named Beau, and a beautiful white cat named Elizabeth 3rd. (a/n mysme has taken over my life send help pls) I patted them all on the head quickly and then they noticed Yoongi.

"They don't usually like men, so sorry if they start to growl at you." I said, while picking up Elizabeth 3rd and petting her, listening to her purr.

The two dogs came up to Yoongi slowly, and smelt his hand. Instead of growling or even attacking him, they jumped up and started licking his face, making him laugh. I stared in awe. This is the first time they've ever done something like that... they haven't done that to any of my past boyfriends...

But then I remembered something Yoongi had said earlier that night.
"Kids and dogs always know who a good person is, no matter how they look like"

That made me wonder... did they know Sung-oh was up to no good when I was dating him? Does that mean they like Yoongi enough if I started to date him?

I smiled at myself. It's been a day and I'm already thinking of dating him.

"Why are you smiling creepily to yourself again?" He said with a laugh while petting Alec's belly. I coughed.

"Um, it's just that this whole thing is kinda adorable so I just wanted to smile." I said, not making eye contact with him and keeping my eyes on Elizabeth 3rd. He got up and came close to me.

"What's their names? They're all so cute." He said, petting Elizabeth's fur making her purr and push her head even more into his hand. I smiled.

"This here is my sweet Elizabeth 3rd. Don't ask about the name, my sisters boyfriend picked it out." I said, laughing at the memory of Jumin picking the name out.
(A/n You're welcome)

"Over there, the husky is Alec, which means Protector as when I found him he was protecting that cutie over there, Beau. Which means handsome because he is so handsome, aren't you baby?" I cooed at the end, making Beau bark. Yoongi smiled at me.

"They're adorable, really." He said. Then he whispered something to himself, that kind of sounded like "Like their owner." But since I'm not sure if that was correct,I didn't pry on it.

"Do you want dinner? I can make anything you want." I said, changing the subject.

"Um, can you make something with meat in it? Anything really, i just really like meat." He laughed. I smiled and nodded.

"Come sit in the living room, do whatever but just don't put your feet on the table. Elizabeth hates that." I laughed. He smiled and nodded then went to sit down. I stared at him walk to the Living room.

He still hasn't taken off his sunglasses...

I bit my lip and sighed. Is he really famous and he doesn't want me to know, or is he just shy or something?

Regardless, I went to make him my infamous 'dak galbi'

_____after eating_______

The rain still hasn't stopped, so i offered Yoongi to stay over.

"Um, only if it's alright with you." He said. He was sitting as still as a board, Elizabeth was asleep in his lap. I smiled and secretly took out my phone and snapped a few pictures.

"Of course it's fine with me. It seems like you'd be here all night anyways, she takes over her mothers sleeping patterns, we could sleep for an entire week if we were given the opportunity." I laughed.

"Honestly same, I once slept for 18 hours." He chuckled.

I bit my lip again. We have a lot in common... I think I'm starting to get a crush on the guy already. It's only been a day and you're already making me feel like this Min Yoongi.