Chapter 15

I woke up in my bed, and sighed happily.

It's been a good three days, hasn't it?

I got up and walked downstairs, where my three babies awaited me by their food bowl. I giggled at them and knelt down, making the dogs run to me and Elizabeth just meow. I rubbed Alec's and Beau's bellies, and Elizabeth rolled over as if she expected me to come to her. I rolled my eyes with a smile, but did as she wanted. Then I walked into the kitchen, pets close behind. I got them their food and walked back to their bowls to refill them. They ate up quickly. I walked to the back door and opened it up. It was the routine that after the dogs ate, they went out to the washroom. Once they were finished doing their business. I went upstairs and got ready to go to work. Once I got to my bedroom, I tripped.

"Yoongi?" I said loudly. He was sleeping, on top of my covers with a small smile on his face. He was fully dressed, and I hope that means nothing  bad happened last night. I tried to remember what happened last night, and started to giggle once I recalled.

Last Night

"Come on, I wanna show you something." Yoongi said, pulling me out into the park. I followed him, not like I had a choice. We started walking, hand in hand, when the sprinklers came on all of a sudden.

"SHIT! This was not what I wanted to show you!" He yelled, and quickly shielded me from the water. I laughed.

"Save me Prince Yoongi!" I shouted jokingly. He laughed and put his jacket over both of our heads. It was pitch black, so I couldn't see anything, but I knew he was looking into my eyes. Or at least trying to locate where my eyes were.

"Ow!" I winced as I felt something poke me in my eye.

"Jeez, nothing's going as planned right now! Where's your damn lips!" He laughed. I used my hands to locate his lips, and brought my face closer to him.

"Right here." I whispered. He chuckled lightly and kissed me. I kissed back, of course, and it was just as nice as the other few times we've kissed.

"I never thought I'd be cliche." Yoongi murmured against my lips. I laughed.

"It would be cliche if it was rain, and we were both not trying to cover ourselves from the water. You're good." I kissed him again, and we both smiled into it.

"Hey, do you wanna crash at my place today? I got some spare clothes from... a thing I had to do." I said, forgetting the reason why I had men's clothing in my house.

"What's the reason?" He said slowly. I huffed.

"It's kinda embarrassing." I said, chuckling and looking down. "I had to pretend to be a boy for my sister so she could get her boyfriend jealous." I said softly. He started laughing hard, making me lightly punch his shoulder. He fake cried in pain.

"Ow! So manly!!" He said, then started laughing again. I just rolled my eyes and pulled him to the car.

"Hey, stop staring at me."  A muffled voice said. I widened my eyes when I realized I was in fact staring at him. I blushed and turned away.

"Sorry." I mumbled. I went to the laundry room and turned on the dryer for 10 minutes, making sure Yoongi's clothes were in them.

The best feeling is putting on warm clothes.

I went back to my closet and picked out a nice and simple dress along with some nice booties. I paired that with a ripped denim jacket, as it was getting quite cold. I smiled when I looked down and saw the necklace.