Chapter 14

The sun shone into my eyes, making me groan and turn around in the bed. I opened my eyes and realized I wasn't on my bed, nor was I on the couch I fell asleep on. I sat up and yawned, rubbing my eyes. I pulled myself out of bed, and walked to the kitchen where I smelled pancakes.

"Bang Bang Bang!" Yoongi sang, dancing around the kitchen with an apron on. I started giggling uncontrollably, making him stop and stare at me. He was about to talk when I started doing the dance as well.

"Da kkomjjak mara da kkomjjak ma!" I sang. He laughed and joined in.

"Let the bass drum go!" We sang together. I giggled and Yoongi smiled.

"Have I ever told you I love your laugh?" He said, hugging me tightly. I smiled and hugged him back. He sighed happily, but soon let go of me.

"SHIT THE PANCAKES." He yelled, going to flip the now burnt pancakes. I shook my head with a smile, and went to set the table. I brought out the maple syrup and orange juice, and sat down at a seat. He brought out two plate with pancakes on them and sat them on the table.

"To be honest, I'm excited." I giggled and poured a glass of orange juice. He smiled, as I poured him a glass. "Do you want me to make coffee?" I asked while taking a bite of the pancakes. He nodded like a little kid, making me smile and get up. "By the way, the pancakes are delicious!" I shouted to him. I started the kettle and went to go look for the coffee. Opening cabinet after cabinet, I finally found the instant coffee, I pulled it out, and smiled. Behind it was my English Toffee. He's too cute. The water finished boiling as I got two cups out. I put the powders into a cup and poured the water in. I made our hot drinks just the way we liked them and brought them out. He was frowning down at his phone. I placed the cup down in front of him and he slightly jumped, making me concerned.

"Something come up?" I said softly. He nodded once as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Boss needs me back, he shortened the deadline for my mixtape." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. (A/N set before mixtape, after their last album aka the most beautiful moment)

"Is there anything I could possibly help with?" I said. He thought for a moment and nodded while leaning forward.

"Can you take a day off today to come by my studio to help me?" He asked. I thought about it for a moment.

"Sure, one day can't hurt. I'll just text trash- I mean Soomi." I chuckled, pulling out my phone and quickly texting her. He nodded, and helped me clean up the table.

_____________

After we got dressed, we headed to his studio, which was not that far from my bakery.

"It's very nice, Yoongi!" I said, giving him a thumbs up. He chuckled and brought out a folder, what I assumed held his songs.

"Listen to this." He said, beckoning me over. I sat at his desk chair and spun around, making him laugh. He gave me headphones and clicked something's on his computer. A track started to play, and I would nod my head to the beat ever so softly. Once it finished, I gave him a smile.

"Sounds dope, what's the title?" I asked, shuffling through some papers.

"AgustD, it's my underground stage name. Spell it backwards, it's DtSuga, D- T standing for Daegus Town, and suga for obvious reasons." He chuckled. I smiled, and found the lyrics. I read over it, enjoying it.

"Play the track." I said. He raised his eyebrows, but did it anyways.

"What are you having troubles with?" I looked over the lyrics once more.

"Just kind of making it all fit together." He said, shrugging and plopping down on the chair. I listened to the music while reading the lyrics, and started smiling.

"I got an idea." I said. I replayed from the start.

"They call me new thang
shinbyeong watda jimeul badeo
whole world, concert
kkwae meokineun Ashiana Ashia
you could be my new thang
geunmutaeman hyeongdeul gwaneun dalreo
yumyeongine hageuksang damn
ssen nomman deombyeo
eotteon ineun naega i jaril swibge anjatdago hae
Fuck you nan seonggonggwa
georiga meon hyeongdeul sai nunetgashine
soljiki ssaihanuweol jjokpalryeo
ije illyeone 50manjang pareo
K-pop iran kategori
nal damgieneun saijeuga dalreo whoo"
I rapped along side the music, making Yoongi drop his mouth. I couldn't help myself and started laughing before I could get to the next part. He paused the song and stood up.

"Why didn't you tell me you could rap?!" He shouted and ran over to me, spinning me around. I laughed and held onto him tightly, afraid he'll drop me.

"I didn't think it mattered that much I guess." I shrugged when he put me down. He ruffled my hair, making my nose scrunch up.

"It does when you got those skills!" He laughed again. He took the phone and dialled a random number.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled.

"I'm calling Namjoon and Hoseok, they're gonna be so mad when I tell them my girlfriend has better rapping skills then them." He laughed, and went to the other room. I blushed, and went back to the computer. I got out a microphone and plugged it into the computer, then turned on the app to record. I decided to record myself rapping the song, so he can use it as a reference when rapping it himself.

After I recorded it, I saved it into a file. He came back seconds later, huge smile on his face and tears falling down.

"Were you laughing so much that you started crying?" I laughed. He started to chuckle again, and that soon started in roaring laughter. Him laughing so much, made me start to laugh as well. I only started "dying" of laughter when he fell onto the floor laughing. Here we were, at 3:00 in the afternoon, running out of breath because of laughing so much. After we calmed down, he started to talk.

"You should've heard him, Soojung! I swear, I could've imagined his face when I told him!" He wiped away tears. I smiled, he's just too cute!

"I hope you don't mind, but I recorded the song for you onto your computer, I saved it under 'Bestest Person Ever' so you'd know it's me." I said, wiping away fake dust on my clothes. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. I shyly smiled.

"Thank you, jagiya! I'll listen to it after. Now do you want to hear my other tracks?" He asked, playing lightly with my hair. I nodded enthusiastically, making him chuckle. "Alright, I'll set everything up then."

I watched him walk back to the computer and silently cheered to myself.

I did pretty well, didn't I?