Chapter 6

TUESDAY

After a bit of small talk , me and Yoongi decided to watch a movie.

"Paranormal Activity!"
"No, Clue!" I said.

We were arguing on what movie to watch. I sighed dramatically.

"You know what fine, Paranormal Activity, But you have to take off your glasses!" I said, pointing at the black shades he's kept on throughout the entire night. He sighed, but nonetheless took off his glasses. I stared into his eyes. He started getting nervous; I could tell. Then I slapped his shoulder.

"Ow! What was that for?" He laughed.

"If you had those glasses on because you thought badly of yourself, WHy?" I said, poking his cheek and laughing. He looked confused.

"You mean, you don't know who I am?" He questioned, tilting his head and squinting his eyes. I shrugged.

"You're Min Yoongi, aka Sugaaaaa!" I said, dragging out the A and holding up a peace sign. He laughed.

"That's true, that's true. Anyways, Paranormal Activity it is!" He cheered, setting up Netflix. I groaned, making him laugh.

Halfway through the movie, all I remember is him pulling up the blankets while I pass out.

__________________

WEDNESDAY

I woke up to small paws on my cheek. I frowned and turned over into my pillow. I shot my eyes open, noticing how I was in my room. I saw a note on the bedside table beside a glass of water. I smiled to myself and took a sip of the water while reading the note.

"Dear Soojung,
I had a wonderful time last night. Grannie would be proud we've already met and hung out (:
I had to leave earlier in the morning for work, and since I'm a gentleman, I couldn't leave you on the couch now could I?
I hope you don't mind, but I fed the pets already and made you some breakfast in the pot on the stove.
Have a good day at work, and maybe we can do this again sometime?

Min Yoongi, aka Sugaaaaa (-:

I brought the note up to my face and giggled into the paper, as if I got a love confession from a boy in school. I fell back on my bed, note covering my eyes.

This boy will be the ultimate death of me.

I got up and changed into (media above) then went downstairs.

Sure enough, my boys bowls were just about empty whereas Elizabeth was still eating. He couldn't have left that long ago. I quickly ate up what he made (which was delicious, mind you) and put everything into the sink to wash when I get back.

I grabbed all my bags that I needed to bring to the shop and got the dogs leashes out. I then grabbed the cat carrier. I decided to bring them with me to the shop, that way whenever I'm on my break or if there's not a lot of customers, I can spend my time with these guys.

___arriving at the shop_____

The dogs were playful as ever and Elizabeth was meowing excitedly. I brought them to the back room and took off their leashes and brought Elizabeth out. I then went to the front and turned on the open sign, ready for customers. It was about 8:00, which is a perfect time for people to come in for a breakfast on the go.

I went to the back and started bringing out all the foods that wasn't bought yesterday out and set it all up in the displays. As I was walking to the counter, the bell rung, making Beau bark and me look up.

"Welcome to Stay Baking! Oh hey Yoongi!" I said, pleasantly surprised to see him again.

He smiled.

"Hey, I brought you some coffee." He said, holding up the two coffees. I smiled and grabbed it from him.

"Thank you." I said with a smile. He nodded and took a sip of his.

I took a sip of mine, and made a surprised sound.

"Is this English Toffee?" I said, and he nodded. "How'd you...?"

"To be honest, I wanted to make myself some coffee at your house but all you had was English Toffee, so I kinda assumed that you liked it." He said, scratching his neck.

"Well, you made a correct assumption." I smiled, taking another sip. He dramatically breathed out.

"Thank God, or else I would've had to have two coffees!" He said, making me laugh.

"The next time you come over, I'll be sure to have coffee, ok?" I said while laughing. He started to blush, making me blush as well.

"T-that is, if y-you'd want to come over that is!" I awkwardly laughed.

"Can I come over today? I miss those cuties." He said. I nodded, but then I remembered that I brought them over.

"Do you wanna see them now? I brought them to the shop today." I smiled and started walking to the back room, him following me.

I opened the door and Beau and Alec ran up to Yoongi, making him laugh. Elizabeth brushed up against my legs, so I picked her up. I heard the bell ring, so I excused myself to meet the customer.

"Welcome to Stay Baking! Oh, good morning Jihoon!" I exclaimed. She laughed.

"Morning Soojung. Did you see my grandson yesterday? I had him come over to buy my macaroons." She said. I smiled, nodding my head.

"I have! Actually, he's in the back room right now with my dogs, would you like to see him?" I smiled. She squealed.

"Are you guys dating yet? He's quite a handsome man, isn't he?" She said, nudging my arm. I started to blush.

"N-no, we aren't dating. But yes, he's quite handsome." I laughed. She wiggles her eyebrows, making me chuckle. "Come, I'm sure he'll be happy you're here." I said, leading her to the back room. I opened the door to see Yoongi being attacked with kisses. He was laughing like crazy, making my heart flutter. This is it. This is what I live for.

"Oh dearie me, you're smiling at him as if you're in love!" Jihoon whisper-shouted. I started to blush like crazy. I just brushed off her comment, took out my Polaroid and took a picture of the beautiful sight that is Min Yoongi laughing.