Chapter 12

The kiss was full of those cliched butterflies,no, the even more cliched roller coaster. I felt this chill run through me, as if my soul was saying "this is it, this is the one."

"Why do you keep belittling yourself?" He whispered against my lips, making me look into his eyes. They held sadness, making me confused .

He let go of my face and ran his hands through his hair. I opened my mouth but no words came out.

"You're honestly one of the most hardworking, caring, maybe even the most perfect person I've ever met! Your only flaw is that you let other people's opinion about you rule over you!" He yelled. I got quiet. It's true, everything he's saying is true. He sighed and put his forehead on my own.

"Whenever you say things like that I get so mad, no, more sad. You're amazing, and I want you to know that too." He said, staring into my eyes. I gulped, and softly nodded.

"Sorry." I whispered, making him chuckle. He kissed my forehead and pulled me into his side, hugging me tightly.

"No, I'm sorry for yelling. I didn't mean to, but I just got so mad all of a sudden." He chuckled. I looked down with a smile. He seems to actually care about me...

"On that note." He said, letting go of me and putting his hands on my shoulder, holding me up to look at him.

"Will you do me the honour of-"

"Yoongi!" Jimin crashed through the door, making Yoongi curse and turn around.

"What? I'm kinda busy?!" He said in a annoyed tone.

"Jisoo is here." Jimin said in a flat tone. Yoongi once again cursed and got up.

"Soojung, I'll be right back, Jimin, stay in here with her and make sure no one comes in, ok?" Yoongi said while walking out the door. I sighed, and turned to the piano again. Smiling, I reached up to my lips and gently touched it.

Thank you God for giving me this amazing opportunity. I mentally laughed at myself.

"Can you play me another song?" Jimin awkwardly asked, making me look over. I forgot he was here, so I nodded and patted the seat beside me where Yoongi was moments ago.

"Do you have a request?"

________________

Yoongi's POV

I smiled as I walked out hearing the graceful sounds of the piano entering my ears, but it soon turned into a frown once I realized why I left this amazing girl in the room.

"Oppa!" Jisoo yelled, making me flinch. She ran towards me and hugged me, making me chant "ew" in my head.

"These meanies wouldn't let me come see you." She glared at Jin and J-Hope, but as soon as she turned to me started pouting. I rolled my eyes. She's so fake.

"thank you, Jin and J-Hope for doing your job." I said, nodding at them. They took that as their cue to leave, and they went inside the cabin.

"What do you mean their job? Do you not want to see me? I had something special planned." She said seductively, trailing her hand down my chest. I forced a smile and threw her hand off me.

"They were doing their job, I did NOT want to see you. At all. Not even a text message. Please leave, I have someone very important to me waiting inside." I said, then turned around to walk inside.

"W-what do you mean oppa? Are you cheating on me?!" She said angrily. I sighed and turned back around.

"That would've required us to be In a relationship. We were and will never date, Jisoo. You're a stalker, and I don't like you at all. Goodbye!" I said cheerfully and walked inside, locking the door right away. She screamed in annoyance and turned to her car, where her husband sits. Honestly, the dude is nothing more then a servant to be honest.

Park Jisoo has been trying to get in my pants ever since I met her. Well, ever since I told her my occupation. All she wants is money and fame. I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"What a waste of time." I murmured, and then walked to the piano room where music was still playing.

I walked in and saw Soojung playing the piano and singing "Eyes, Nose and Lips" by Taeyang. I smiled, she was so engrossed in the song she didn't realize me behind her. The boys were all crowded around her, listening to her fingers gracefully slide across the piano to make this beautiful melody. They also didn't realize I joined them

As she hit the final note, I was the first to clap, making everyone turn to me.

"Hyung! How'd it go? Did she leave?" Jungkook asked, getting up. I nodded.

"She left, I just hope she won't come back now." I sighed. Soojung looked confused.

"I'm guessing no one explained it to Soojung?" I asked, making all of them shake their head. I sighed and sat down beside her.

"Well..."

_________________

Normal POV

I nodded along to the story Yoongi was telling me.

"So, she's like a crazy fan?" I asked, trying to sum it up. They all made sounds of agreement.

"She does all this yet she still has a husband? Poor guy." I said, scrunching my nose up. He laughed and nodded.

"Speaking of, can you guys leave now? I need to ask Soojung a very important question." Yoongi said, nodding his head over to the door. They all got up and ruffled our heads, making me laugh and him groan.

Once they all left, Yoongi took a deep breath, looking conflicted. The atmosphere was thick, making me nervous.

"This may seem really sudden, but I like you. A lot." He finally said, making my eyes widen. Really?!

"Oh." I said, voice high. He started to shake his leg, a nervous habit.

I took a deep breath myself, and looked him straight in the eyes.

"I like you too. A lot." I smiled. He sighed happily and closed his eyes, a smile on his face.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Lee Soojung?" He said, pulling out a gold necklace. On it had the letters S and Y, presumably for Soojung and Yoongi. I nodded and bit my lip, trying to hid the smile on my face. He smiled without a care and cheered silently, making me giggle. He gestured to the necklace, and I nodded, letting him put it on me. I pulled up my hair and he put his arms around my neck, clasping the necklace at the back. The entire time, he looked at my face, even though I was looking at the floor. I looked up slowly when he didn't remove his arms.

"I'm going to kiss you again." He said softly. I nodded and leaned in as he did. It was like the one we had just a half hour before, but this one was soft. I had the same chill as I had before, making me smile into the kiss.

I wonder if he felt the same?