10: We Don't Do Bored

“HELLO!” Louis yelled as he barged into the room. Aria’s eyes fluttered open and she grinned at the sight of the five familiar faces.

“Oh my gosh,” she mumbled.

“Hey Aria,” Zayn greeted.

“It’s snowing pretty hard out there,” Niall commented glancing out the window.

“I can’t believe you all came!” she squealed. “Especially in the snow.”

“Anything for you,” Harry said making her smile grow.

I smiled at Liam and he nodded at me in acknowledgement. Aria looked from Liam to me, then back to Liam again. The smirk on her lips said it all.

At that moment I actually noticed how much better she looked than before. Prior to the boys’ first visit, Aria looked like she could literally pass away at any moment. Now she looked almost healthier. Her eyes were brighter, and she smiled a lot. That’s not unusual though. Aria was always smiling. Besides that, she didn’t sleep as much. Before she was always resting, and now she seemed to have a lot more energy than before.

Don’t get me wrong. She was still sick, and it was very evident. It’s just that now she appeared a little bit livelier than she was. It was nice to see. It almost gave me hope.

“Thank you for stopping by in the storm,” I said as Liam took the seat next to me.

“Of course. We can’t stay for long though. We were actually just on our way back to the hotel, and our manager will probably explode if we get stuck out in the storm.”

“That’s fine. At least you came,” I said smiling. At that moment Julia, the desk attendant, poked her head into the room.

“I’ve been instructed to inform all visitors that only medical personnel are to be occupying the roads at this time,” she said, biting her lip. “It was just announced on the local news. You’re certainly free to leave, but it’s not recommended. Sorry, but the weather calls for severe storms and it’s not safe to be driving in these conditions.”

The boys all exchanged looks.

“What’s Jeff gonna say?” Niall asked, his eyes widening.

“We’ll call and explain it to him. There’s nothing we can do, so he’s going to have to deal with it. In the meantime, I guess we’re stuck here,” Liam said, smiling at Aria. She looked ecstatic.

“Won’t you guys get bored?” my mother asked.

“We don’t do bored,” Louis assured, a mischievous grin on his face.

AUTHORS NOTE
mERRY CHRISTMASSS! I'm updating ALL OF MY STORIES TODAY as my gift to you! Sorry this chapter is so short! But next chapter they get to wreak havoc on the hospital and its a lot of fun so get excited! I was going to include itin this chapt, but decided quality is better than timing soyeah. COMMeNT WHAT SANTA GAVE YOU! :D THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU ALL hAve A SPLENDID HOLIDAY! c: byee xx