CHAPTER 9: Good Morning

Grayson's p.o.v:

I woke up alone. Where was Ella? Was I dreaming about holding her last night? But then I remembered what happened and I knew it had happened. I got out of bed and looked around, but Ella wasn't there. I walked into Ethan's room to see him sleeping cuddled up with Gabby. I grew nervous and text Ella, no answer. I walked down the hall to their apartment and knocked on the door, nothing. I had no choice to run back and wake up Gabby. I came and gently woke her up, she rubbed her eyes and slightly smiled at me,
"Hey Gray what's up?"
"I don't know where Ella is" I said sort of panicked. She picks up her phone quickly but I saw her relax almost instantly. She showed me the phone and on the screen was a message from Ella that just said "running." Sent an hour ago.
"She does it to clear her mind, relieve stress. She'll be okay." Gabby said casually.
"And what about you?" I asked concerned. She looked to Ethan then back at me and said.
"I'm okay now."
We smiled and Ethan began to stir, I got up and walked back into my room to get dressed. Maybe I would find Ella.

Gabby's p.o.v:

I woke up and felt a body against me, for a second I freaked out, but it was Ethan, I remembered what happened last night. All of it, and cuddled into Ethan tighter. I had always found Ethan attractive, and I couldn't help but look at him, now without him thinking I was a creep for staring, his toned abs were visible without him flexing. He wasn't even trying and I found him perfect. He was a good person, Ella and I had struggled to find people like him and Grayson after what happened, it wasn't her fault, but being Ella's friend caused me a lot of shit too. When I was the only one by her side, people targeted me too. But I didn't blame her, it was my fault and we always had each other's back. I don't regret standing by her. She saved me last night. She was the one that noticed I had been gone too long and decided to look for me, they all did. I was so thankful. I just lay there for a bit, happy, then grayson walked in;
"I don't know where Ella is." He said, obviously worried.
It turns out Ella was just out for a run, she usually does that when her head is all over the place so I'm not worried.

I looked over at Ethan, how, just how did I manage to end up with this absolute angel?
"Come on let's go make some breakfast", I said to Ethan kissing him on the cheek.
"Yeah no, how about we stay in bed!" Ethan said with this sparkle in his eye.
I fought against the urge. I pulled the blanket off and told him to wake up and meet me in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and made two coffees, I sat on the couch near Grayson and gazed out into LA watching the beautiful sunrise. Gray still looked a little bit worried and I knew what was on his mind...
"Don't stress about it, Ell goes for runs to clear her head all the time. I'm sure she is fine", I said reassuringly.
"Yeah but considering what happened last night, god only knows what could run into her" Grayson replied, clearly not convinced.
The party, I hadn't thought about last night in a while. I really don't know why Grayson is so worried. There are always people in LA, Ella will be fine. I suppose it is cute for him to be a little worried.
"Mate" I said grabbing his hand, "I promise you that Ella will be fine, I will message her now and ask her if it is bothering you that much".
Grayson nodded and smiled at me appreciatively.

Gabby: sup dude, i know that you're running right now but grayson is worried about you. Are you sure you're okay?

Ella: haha yeah I am fine, i'm coming up the elevator now! I just had a shower and got changed.

Gabby: Awesome, I will reassure your little boyfriend ;)

Ella: Gabby!! He isn't my boyfriend!!

Gabby: yeah yeah, sure sure. See you soon!!

Ella's p.o.v:

I decided to go for a run this morning because my head was all over the place. I made sure to text Gabby saying that I was going for a run because I didn't want her to worry about me. I even looked on google maps to map out a run.

An Hour Later...

That run was so amazing, I actually feel so much better and I got a lot of things of my mind. I got a message from Gabby, she said that Gray was worried about me. God he is so cute. I had a shower and changed into some non-workout clothes and I am going up the elevator now to go to Ethan and Grayson's apartment. I decided to grab Gabby's grey adidas jumper because it is cute. I paired it with my black ripped jeans and my black old skool vans.

Gabby was cooking breakfast in the kitchen with Ethan, they looked like a cute little couple cooking breakfast together. The minute I stepped into the door Grayson got up off the couch and came over to me.
"Hey babe, I got worried about you, can you text me too when you are going out for a run- that way we can run together", Grayson said in such a concerned and cute way.
"Damn that is a cute jumper Ella, wonder where you got it from.", Gabby was clearly mocking me. I ignored her and replied to Grayson.
"Of course, sorry!" I said, like a two year old. Why do I always have to talk so enthusiastically damn, and did he just fucking call me babe?! Oh this boy.
Gray and I sat on the beanbag watching the sunrise. He was cuddling me, holding onto my waist, i felt completely comfortable with him, but nothing really happened yet and I was okay with that.. one step at a time. Grayson rested his head on my shoulder and I rested my forehead on his cheek. It was the perfect moment and I didn't it to end. Too bad it did...
"Kids breakfast is ready", Gabby said calling out Grayson and I. Ethan chuckled at her and kissed her.
Gabby always finds the perfect time to say the worst things.
I grabbed the two plates that were on the bench along with two knives and forks Ethan handed me and went back to Grayson. We sat up on the couch eating our breakfast. Meanwhile, Gabby and Ethan sat at the table eating breakfast. It was perfect and nothing could ruin it.
"Shot not doing kitchen", Ethan said.
"SHOT NOT", Grayson exclaimed.
"Shot not", Gabby said.
"Well looks like i'm doing the kitchen" I said in such an unimpressed manner.
"Don't worry Ellabella, I will help", Grayson said in a playful way.
"You're so cringey Grayson nobody has been allowed to call me that since I was like 12!" I said with a laugh.
"But you love it when I do." He said with a wink. I laughed and gently shoved him and we finished our breakfast.

Gabby and Ethan snuck off to our apartment while Grayson and I cleaned up theirs.
As I was doing the dishes and Grayson was drying I said,
"I can do it. I lost, it's fine"
Grayson smiled at me and just said
"I want to." I smiled and looked back at the dishes. It was quiet for a while, but then Grayson said "they're cute, hey" with a chuckle I agreed and giggled.
"Not as cute as you though" he said cheekily with a wink.

I playfully rolled my eyes and continued with the dishes, wondering what they were doing and sneaking peaks at grayson here and there.

Ethan's p.o.v:

Gabby and I went back to their apartment, we decided to go out and leave the other two to wash up. I sat on Gabby's bed and helped her pick out an outfit. She ran into the bathroom to get changed and when she came out she struck a goofy pose.
"Gorgeous" I said laughing hard.
She walked over to me and stood in between my legs putting her hands on my shoulders, smiling sweetly.
"You're pretty good lookin' yourself" with her cute Aussie accent. She sat down on one of my knees and began to kiss me, it began to get heated and she wrapped her arms around my neck, I wrapped my arms around her waist, she lightly tugged on my hair and I groaned. She broke the kiss then planted sweet kisses along my jawline and down my neck, I wanted more of her. I cupped her face in my hands quickly and pulled her face back to mine, crashing our lips back together, she smiled into the kiss and I laughed with her. Peppering kisses all around her mouth and on the tip of her nose.
"Go on a date with me"
She smiled wider and nodded.
"When?"
"Tonight."
She laughed, "someone's eager"
I shrugged and kissed her again. Right as we were kissing we heard the door swing open and Grayson yell
"Yo! Everybody's got their clothes on right?"
I heard Ella laugh and she called out to us "we got bored and we finished cleaning. What are you guys up to?"
We walked out of the room smirking.
I saw Ella look at the time on her phone and her smile drop.
"Shit Gabby we have the interview today"
"Interview?" I ask
"We need to get jobs" Gabby giggled.
I remembered it was Tuesday. Grayson and I had some stuff to do anyway.
"We're a bit busy today too. We have to go. Bye." I said pecking her on the lips, Ella hugged Grayson and I and we all got ready for what we had to do, the girls interview and our weekly video...