CHAPTER 18: So We Meet Again...

Gabby's p.o.v:

I woke up in our apartment and I decided to go to the gym. I mean, I would have had at least 3,000 calories last night. And I haven't worked out in ages. The gym was on the top floor and had a really nice view. They have protein bars as you walk into the gym. So, as you do, I took several.
When I got to the gym, I saw Nate....far out. Well here we go again. I went over to the treadmill to do my warm up before I get into my actual work out. Almost finished my warm up I noticed Nate walking up to the treadmills. I'm going to stay optimistic- he might just be coming over to do his own workout maybe he doesn't recognise me. Boy could I have been any more wrong.
"Gabby, right?", the exact same thing he said the night of the party. That eventful night...I didn't want to start anything- after all it was only 8:00am.
"Hi Nate." I said bluntly.
I didn't look at him in the eyes and I still had an earphone in playing 'Bad Blood'...how ironic.
"Haha you remember me" Nate said smirking.
Geez, how could anyone forget. He was already getting too close.
"Nate, I've gotta do my workout" I said stopping any possibilities of a conversation or anything further.
Perfect timing...the alarm went off on my phone to tell me that my 15 minute warm up was over...dammit.
Nate looked down at my phone.
"Really because it looks like you're done for now"
"Honestly Nate, not today, or ever for that matter."
"Come on gabs loosen up"
"How about this- I will loosen up as soon as you grow a pair and understand to back off when a girl says no."
BOOM bye bye Nate. It wasn't nice knowing you.

"Trust me when I say that I've got a pair", Nate said smirking his dumb little male-chauvinistic-pig smirk.
"Whatever- I'm working out" I said making it beyond clear that I'm uninterested.
Grayson walked into the gym at the exact time that Nate grabbed onto my arm.
PERFECT TIMING.
Grayson walked over, "Oh hey gab what's going on", he said as though he thought I was trying to spark up a conversation with Nate.
"Not much just ran into an old friend", I said sarcastically, glaring at Nate out of the corner of my eye.
"Yeah we were just about to leave", Nate said trying to trick Grayson.
"Nate enough of the games- I am sick and tired of your shit and to be quite honest I HATE your guts and I wish I never went to that party. Ever." I may have shouted.
"Let's go", Grayson said, as though I was being a two year-old and starting a scene.

Grayson's p.o.v

All I wanted to do was to work out and now I find myself holding Gabby by the hand having to lead her back to her apartment like a damn father. I like her and Ella- they are the coolest girls but that girl knows how to make a scene and at 8 in the morning...really?

"Boy do you know how to start the day...", I mumbled under my breath.
"What? I'm sorry what? Grayson, I thought you had my back. Don't worry I can handle it on my own." Gabby said, disappointedly.
"You know I didn't mean it like that. I was just saying at 8am you couldn't have spoken much louder".
She pulled her arm away from my grip and walked back to the elevator. I don't know where she is going and I don't want to know. All I do know is I wanna go back to sleep.

I got back to my apartment and flopped on the couch. Ethan was making some eggs for breakfast. He sat down at the table, eating breakfast and scrolling through his phone. I told him about what happened this morning...
"...and then she got in an elevator and left", I finished.
"So what, you just let her go? For god sake Grayson what are you doing?" Ethan said completely shocked.
He ran into the bedroom, he came back out. Hopping and putting his shoes on.
"Ethan what are you doing? We are in LA she could literally be anywhere. Ethan it's 8am", the kid is nuts.
"Well then I guess that means I've got all day. Grayson whatever you do don't tell Ella I don't want her getting upset. Not after the good time everyone had last night". And with that he left.

Ethan's p.o.v:

I don't know what Grayson was thinking but I have to find Gab. But as Grayson said, it is LA and Gabby could be anywhere. I decided to text her.