CHAPTER 16: Oblivious

Grayson's p.o.v:

"What does this mean ethan?" I asked worried, despite the small smile playing on my lips.
"Oh my god Gray, I think you have a girlfriend.. what are we gonna do?!" He gushes frantically, he looks at me eyes wide, and then bursts out into laughter.
"Ethan I'm serious." I grumbled.
"Do whatever, if she makes you happy, and you wanna be with her, then be with her man. It's not rocket science, Gray."
I sigh.
"Are you and gabby even official?" I ask, ethan frowns a little.
"Well, I mean I guess we are, I mean, we are exclusive, but I haven't exactly asked her to be my girlfriend."
"What the hell is this, Eth?" I murmur.
"A down side to being social media stars." He mutters back. I stand up,
"Should we tell the fans?"
"Don't you think we should fucking tell the girls first?!" Ethan snaps like it's the most obvious thing to do.
"What if they don't like it, what if they don't want it?" I ask slumping against the door frame.
"If they cared before, they'll still care when we tell them, don't sweat it Gray." I nod and walk out, running a hand through my hair. How were we gonna do this? What about the fans? How could they be oblivious to us, yet at the same time, how could we be so stupid keeping it from them?

Gabby's p.o.v:

I was having breakfast and Ella was still sleeping when I got a message from Grayson.

Gray: Hey Gab can you & Ell come over later?

Gab: Um yeah sure, what's up?

Gray: you'll know when you get here

Gab: you're being sketchy Grayson

Gray: I'll see you in 20

"Hey Ella, get ready" I called out
"What's up?" Ella asked, her brows knitted together.
"I don't really know, but Gray really needs us to come over."  I see Ella's expression become more worried than confused.

We got ready,
"Come on let's go!" Ella said looping her arm with mine quickly and pulling me out the door, Urgent to see Gray.

Grayson's p.o.v:

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." Ethan paced running his hands through his already messy hair.
"Ethan it's fine. It's fine. It's good." I said trying to calm myself as well as him. They were on their way and I honestly didn't know what to do, it's not even really a big deal.
"Then why am I freaking the hell out Grayson?!" Ethan turns to me.
"What?"
"If it's not a big deal then why are we panicking, Grayson!"
I must have said it out loud.
"I guess, we just don't wanna lose them?" I shrugged at ethan.
I heard the doorbell and my eyes opened wide.
"Here goes nothin'" Ethan says as we walk toward the door.

We open it to see a smiling Ella and Gabby at the door. Please don't hate us for not telling you, please don't worry. How can we tell them we were only trying to protect them? Damn it.

Ethan's p.o.v:

She was so beautiful, she walked towards me and wrapped her arms around me and I held her back kissing her on the temple.
"What's happening Gabs" I smile.
"Whatever's happening with you, after all we're here to see you." She smiled back. I saw Ella smile at Grayson as they said hello too, she had so much admiration in her eyes, and he had so much worry in his. We never really knew what happened to Ella, but Gabby had just told me she was 'fragile' when it came to relationships, and that Grayson must really have ella, because she was cautious, due to a past messy relationship. But they hugged and he kissed her, it was kinda awkward seeing my brother kissing someone right in front of me, but I knew he meant a lot to her, and she meant a hell of a lot to him, he was always talking about her, and they had only been a couple for like a week. Damn these girls had us hooked. I knew we had to tell them, they deserved to know, what happened from there is their choice.
They followed us into the living room and ella leant back on the arm of the couch.
"So what's the occasion?" She asked, I could tell she was trying to hype us up.
"Okay seriously kiddo what's the deal? Something's obviously wrong." Gabby said eyeing us with a suspicious look.
"Yeah, where are our favourite goofballs?" Ella giggled. We all laughed a little before Grayson gushed
"Okay don't hate us but..."
"There's a really huge part of our lives that we haven't told you about" I finished for him. Ella's smile dropped instantly but Gabby smirked
"Some kinda secret girlfriends?" She joked. If only she knew how that was kinda true, only she was the secret girlfriend.
"No! No! No!" Grayson practically yelled, seeing how awkward ella was becoming. I saw her let out a breath but she was still tense. Gabby walked out of my arms and stood by Ella,
"So what is it then" Ella asked nervously.
I could tell Grayson was getting cold feet so I jumped in,
"Do you know of the Dolan twins?" I said as casually as I could.
Gabby and Ella both looked puzzled and then Ella's face changed as she seemed to remember
"Weren't they those viners from like 4 or 5 years ago?"
She smiled and turned to gabby.
"Hey remember in 7th and 8th grade when most of the girls were obsessed with them?" They both burst out laughing as gabby nodded her head. Grayson and I chuckled seeing them look back on memories and laugh together. I saw Grayson move toward the computer and Ella's eyes following him intently, Gabby gave me a funny look and I began to walk over to the computer too.
"Don't tell me, you're their biggest fans!" Ella laughed, I think trying to keep herself from getting worried more than anything else. Gray laughed and pecked her on the cheek.
"No goof. We aren't their fans" he laughed. I saw it all add up for gabby.
"Don't tell me. You are not. This isn't real. Don't even play. There's no way you two are-" but Grayson cut her off.
"The Dolan twins." Gabby's jaw dropped and ella just laughed.
"Okay so you're old viners, that's what you were so scared to tell us?"
Grayson and I looked at each other, and gabby cocked her head a little.
"There's more" she said to Ella. Grayson opened the laptop and the girls walked over. Then ella jumped back
"Two MILLION subscribers?! What the fuck guys?" She sounded not angry, just surprised. We all laughed and then gabby put her head in her hands,
"how could we have been so oblivious?" She says embarrassed.
"Don't be mad with me baby, please" I said putting my hands on her waist.
"I'm not, it's just.. wow. It all makes sense you know? The screaming girls the night we came, the girls smiling and waving at you in random places, the girls running at you before our dinner date, the other youtubers at the party. Holy shit Eth, you're really something huh?" She smiled at the end giving me a kiss as she draped her hands over my shoulders.
Grayson went to hug Ella, but she stopped him and crossed her arms.
"Not to blow up your ego, but to boys like you with almost 3 million subs are bound to have crazy girl fans." She then turned her attention to gabby,
"Girlfriend hating fans."
Gabby gulped and looked up at me.
"I don't mind, I want you, only you." I said looking into her eyes. She turned back to Ella,
"We'll be okay Ell, it won't be that bad, plus nobody even knows" I said lightly smiling, trying to win her over for gray. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and she let him, leaning back on him. They were cute I had to admit.

Ella's p.o.v:

"I care about you ell, and you'll be okay, it doesn't change anything." I rested my head on his chest and sighed.
"I know, Gray, I just feel stupid for not realising, you know?"
I felt his chest vibrate as he laughed a little.
"Baby, you're not stupid, you're perfect, it just happened to be a secret."
"Why didn't you tell us?" I now say to both the boys.
There's silence for a while when Ethan says,
"We just didn't want it to scare you away, we didn't want to lose you." I felt my cheeks burn and I saw gabby blush too. She turned to ethan and punched him lightly, playfully.
"you're too cute, Eth" she giggled.
After a bit more talking, and a reassurance that it wasn't a big deal we went home, and we may or may not have binge watched the twins videos, laughing at all their ridiculous jokes and silly ideas, seeing his effortless charm and bright toothy smile, I fell for him harder and harder. Man, how did we get so lucky? And to think, all this time, we were oblivious.

IMPORTANT A/N:
WE ARE SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THIS UPDATE BEING SO DAMN LATE, ITS COMING TO OUR BIG SUMMER BREAK AND SO WE HAVE HAD LOTS OF EXAMS AND END OF YEAR ASSIGNMENTS TO HAND IN ALL WELL AS GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS! WE KNOW THATS NOT A GREAT EXCUSE BUT WE ARE REALLY SO SORRY AND HOPE YOU STILL THINM THIS HOOK IS PRETTY GOOD BECAUSE WE STILL LOVE WRITING IT!!

Hope you're having a good week and enjoyed these two weekly updates, we tried to make the chapter long to make up for it.

Anyway hope you're having a fantastic day/night!

Love always,
Ella and Gabby 💗💗💗

PEACE! 😁✌️️