CHAPTER 12: Beach Bums

Gabby's p.o.v:

Ella rips me into my room and rummages through my draws violently, disregarding all the folding I had done the previous day.
"For god sake Ella, calm your shit."
She ignores me and then rips out a bikini holding it above her head triumphantly.
"This is the one!" She said as she threw it at me.
It was my white two piece and it was one of her favourites, it made me look tanned and held onto my figure nicely, not showing too much. Ella ran to her room and came back within a few minutes. She was wearing a black and white halter bikini. We looked in the mirror together and we looked good. We grabbed our towels and flip flops and walked out to the elevator, through the lobby and onto the busy street, on our way to the beach.

Ella's p.o.v:

We got to the beach and I couldn't help but be super excited, the beach was one of my favourite places to be, gabby and I were there in the summer more than we were at home. We put down our stuff and gabby laid out her towel and I did the same. We put on some sunscreen and we ran to the water. I pushed gabby and she fell back, getting completely soaked. I laughed and said
"Take that" we laughed and she splashed me. I shriek and we chase each other along the shore, I trip and fall in the knee deep water and gabby and I are laughing hysterically.

We swim around at the beach and tan for a few more hours before we get up and decide to go get dinner, we head into the streets and find a 'Grill'd' burger place. We both order a serve of zucchini fries (because we live for that shit) and eat as we head back to the apartment.
Gabby and I get a few cat calls but we just ignore it, unless it's your man I think it's so disrespectful. We throw the rubbish in the trash and head toward the elevator.
We get back and I just go straight into my room as I yawn
"Gab I'm going to have a shower after you've had one do you just want to hang and watch a movie?"
"Definitely" she said smiling down at her phone.
And so we did.

Gabby's p.o.v:

Whilst Ella was having a shower I was replying to a text from Ethan, I replied and within moment my phone rang, it was Ethan. I picked up
"Hey beautiful" he said groggily.
"Were you napping again?" I chuckle
He just laughs and I know that means yes.
"How was the beach baby?"
"So good, you should see Ella, she's like a child" I say smiling thinking back to how ridiculously excited we both were.
Ethan laughs and then I hear gray
"Hey who are you on the phone to?" I hear Grayson ask, he sounded kind of annoyed.
"My beautiful girlfriend" Ethan Said. But he seemed to be teasing.
"Ethan don't be mean, Grayson's trying and so is Ella, she just.. finds it hard... after what happened" I murmur the last part.
"Huh?"
"What?" Both the boys ask.
Nothing. Hey wanna come over and watch Movies with us"
"Yeah we will be there in 20. Bye" Ethan says
"Tell Ella she doesn't need to worry about getting dressed after her shower!" Grayson yells jokingly
"You are actually disgusting" Ethan and I both say.
I laugh and hang up, Ella then comes out of the bathroom and I go in, as I rush by I say,
"Boys'll be here in 20 minutes"
"Far out Gabby, you're always with your boy these days, what about me" she says pretending to be sad.
"oh you're still around, plus it's giving you opportunities with Gray" I yell from the bathroom.
I hear her huff before lightly laughing.
"Hurry your ass up. Be dressed before they arrive" she yelled.
I showered quickly and when I walked out of the bathroom I barely made it to the couch before I heard the buzzer.

Okay so this is a bit of a shorter one but we have recently been preparing for the exciting stuff to happen so please don't lose interest as we are really excited to get into the JUICY STUFF. We have also been kinda busy with end of year exams and assignments and stuff but when the holidays are here we will be smashing it! We hope you're still loving it and please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT as although we've got a good plan your idea may be used! We are so pumped to see more and more people seeing this story every day!

Groovy like a drive-in movie,
Ella and Gabby 💗💗👑