CHAPTER 11: So Good To See You!

Gabby's p.o.v:

I wake up to ella next to me, laying there scrolling through Instagram obviously waiting for me to wake up, she was weird like that, this girl has no boundaries. She notices I'm awake and turns to me smiling,
"How was datenight G?"
I smile to myself remembering.
"Amazing" I sigh. After pizza we walked by the beach.
"Well I'm pleased to tell you that I actually got more than 4 hours sleep last night" Ella said proudly.
"Weakling" I giggle.
She frowns a little, but then goes back to being chirpy,
"Anyway get your lovesick little ass up, we're going hiking!" "Ella willingly doing physical activity for fun, this is a special day!" I mock pretending to be shocked.
Ella just ripped the blanket off me. I need a shower, Ella has obviously already had one and she's dressed kinda fancy for a hike, then it clicks. On my way to the bathroom I yell out
"Are the boys coming?"
"You betcha" she says mocking her own accent. I just roll my eyes at her stupidity and hop in the shower.

Ella's p.o.v:

We are currently at the hiking site and are about to begin the trail, Gabby and I go on hikes and stuff all the time at home, so it shouldn't be a struggle, Ethan and Grayson on the other hand are used to track, and I'm excited to see them hike with us.

We are halfway through the trail and it's so good, it's like Forrest, but the ocean is visible through the bush a few meters off track. Gabby and I are all good, but the twins are panting.
"Want a piggy back the rest of the way up the hill?" I ask pouting, mocking Gray like a tired baby.
Without warning he jumps on my back and I squeal falling onto a tree to save myself from the ground.
"Grayson I was kidding Jesus Christ" I say in a fit of laughter. He gets down still laughing and kisses me on the cheek, my face is on fire, and not from the Californian heat. I run up ahead laughing but Gabby grabs me and pulls me back
"Ella if anyone's gonna get lost it's you. So stick by us okay?" Gabby says trying her hardest to keep a straight face. I laugh and nod my head walking along side her up the hill.
After a while she hangs back with Ethan but I keep ahead, we are almost back and then we're going to the little corner cafe for lunch.
"Hey" says Grayson right by my ear I jump and he tries to stifle a laugh, but fails.
"Don't" I say smirking.
"You wanna know who I wanna see again?" I say to Grayson
"Tell me"
"Alex, you know the DJ? He was so cool"
We then reached the end of the trail
"We should invite him to lunch!" Grayson offers.
"Of course! That'll be so dope" I say, I was excited to see Alex again.

"THANK... GOD... WE'RE.... DONE... OH MY... GOD" I hear Ethan breath loudly as he reaches the end, catching back up. Grayson, Gabby and I all laugh at Ethan, and he looks embarrassed.

"Yo guys Alex is coming for lunch, Ella and I wanted to catch up with him and he's down. We're meeting him there."
Everyone nodded their heads excitedly and we headed for the cafe.

We got there and as we walked inside my eyes scanned the booths, I saw Alex, he was in light washed jeans with a black shirt and a red and black flannel around his waist, when he saw us he smiled a big toothy smile. We all went down and sat. Grayson and Ethan did some little handshake with Alex and before we sat Alex got up to hug gabby and I.
"So how's everything going?" Grayson asks Alex
"Really great actually, I just released a new cover, of 'Heathens' by 21 pilots"
"That's so dope!" Ethan said smiling.
Gabby and I both nodded and gave Alex proud looks.
The waitress then came over and took our order.

Grayson's p.o.v:
We all ate and continued to talk, about Alex's music and differences Ella and Gabby have noticed from Australia and LA, it was a really good time.

Alex had to go eventually and so we decided to go too, we all got up and hugged him goodbye.
"It was really great seeing you man" Ethan said
"It really was so nice to see you" Ella says
"I hope we see each other again soon" Gabby says as she walks toward him
"See you soon bud" I say hugging him. We all walk out the door, and Alex goes his separate way. It was so nice to see Alex again, and I'm glad the girls like him.

Ethan's p.o.v:

"Hey baby" I murmur to gabby hugging her from behind.
"Hey" she says turning to kiss my cheek. Grayson and Ella are a bit ahead talking and goofing around, we walk and gabby laces her hand with mine.
"What else do you wanna do today G?" I murmur as she leans her head on my shoulder.
"I'm going to the beach with Ella. We haven't been and Ella says it's an injustice" Gabby says putting air quotations as she says injustice.
I frown,
"And I'm not invited?"
"Nope, girl time, sorry baby" she says lifting up our entwined hands to place a kiss on my knuckle.
"That sucks, bet you're real hot in your bikini" I saw with a wink giving her ass a quick tap.
Her eyes widen and she turns to me, she smacks me in the shoulder and runs away laughing. I chase after her and grab her from behind
"Not so fast" I say with my lips brushing against her ear, she turns and pecks me on the lips
"Don't be nasty" she says laughing,
"and for the record I look extremely hot in my bikini, thanks"
I laugh too and we continue to walk, Ella and Grayson are already standing outside the apartment giving us knowing looks.
"Don't even, you two" Gabby says still with a smirk on her face. She's cute when she's sassy. Anyway, we all walk in and we are barely in the door before Ella is yanking Gabby behind her as she runs to the elevator to get ready for the beach, a mad grin on both their faces as they tell us to hurry our asses up so they can get to their apartment.
Grayson gives me a look and nudges me when we get back to our apartment.
"Don't Grayson, you're just jealous that nothing's happened with Ella." I say nudging him back with a sly grin.
Grayson just gets up and walks to his room. Oops.

EXCITING NEWS TODAY!!!
OKAY SO CURRENTLY GRAYSON AND ETHAN ARE ON THEIR WAY FOR THEIR FIRST AUSTRALIAN SHOW!!! AND GABBY AND I ARE GOING TO SEE THEM!!! Unfortunately I missed out on meet and greet tickets but Gabby's friend got her meet and greet tickets to go see the Melbourne show and I'm so insanely pumped for her and for me!!

We really hope you enjoyed this chapter because we love writing!

Hope you're having a great day/night
Ella & Gabby 💗💗💗