Chapter 23: Leaked

Ethan's p.o.v:

I was sleeping soundly until I was woken up by my phone. It was my sister Cameron.
"Hey cam what's going on?"
"ETHAN.. WHO ARE THESE GIRLS?! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?"
"Slow down. What??"
"Twitter, it's going wild. There's a fucking hashtag ethan!!" Cameron squealed, she didn't seem upset, but seemed nervous.
"Cameron what the hell are you on about??" I gush.
"Just.. look on twitter, it's everywhere, whoever these girls are eth, you and gray gotta make sure they stay anonymous." Cam warns.
"I'll talk to you later, I gotta check this out. Love ya Cam"
"Yeah, love you, see ya"
*call end*

I couldn't get on twitter fast enough, but when I did... oh my god.. photos, tags, tweets, retweets, edits, DMs, it was endless... and they were all of me, Grayson, and the girls. Oh shit. Oh no, how did they get these photos?! Where did they come from, who leaked them?! And who's been watching us and getting these photos?!
"Grayson!!" I call for him urgently, he wanders out of him room wearing only sweatpants, his hair a mess.
"What's up eth?" He asks, his eyes still sleepy but his expression concerned. I say nothing, I just hand him my phone, it wakes him up instantly. Shock, worry and a million other expressions flash on his face. He looks up at me and all he can say is
"How?" A question which I couldn't really answer. Damn, this is bad, this is really bad.

Ella's p.o.v:

"Gabbyyyyyy!" I called out, shock horror washing over me, it started out like any other morning, I was making a smoothie and decided as it blended I would scroll through my twitter feed, and what I saw had me shook. No tags, or mentions, we were anonymous so far, but the Twins' fandom was blasting through twitter, trying to find the "mystery girls" that were in the photos with Grayson and Ethan. Shit shit SHIT!
"Gabby!" I called again, louder this time.
"Calm down what the hell is the matter with you this morning?" She snaps as she walks out of her room.
"Some creep has photos of us with the twins.. and they've been leaked. Check your twitter. This is bad gabby, this is really bad."
The colour from gabby's face drains and she bites her lip worried.
"Fuck." Is all she says as she continues to scroll.
"They're literally hunting us down... we've been leaked and they're looking for us. This can't be good Ell."
"God damn it." I hiss.
"God damn it indeed" gabby agrees.