Chapter 19-We're Stuck

Biz's pov......

"How did we end up in that asteroid prison? How is there even a prison on an asteroid?"  Esme asked.

"Well, according to my research, it was built there to act like an inescapable prison." I said.

(Kinda like Siberia during Stalin's Reign. Sorry I'm using this reference. We are currently studying Russia right now, so yeah....P.S. This was not the Author speaking.)

"Well, thank goodness we have our ship here. Otherwise, how would we get out of here." Ava said.

"Okay, it was just around this...crater thing." Solei said. I looked up and saw that the ship was gone!

"It-it's gone!" Snowfall said.

"Are you sure this was the right spot?" I asked.

"This is the right spot, or else why would the "footprint" from the supports still be here." Solei said, pointing at an imprint in the ground.

"The imprint is still quite fresh, meaning that it was stolen not that long ago." I said.

"Wait, where's Lyn?" Stella asked.

"She's still on the ship, isn't she...." Esme said.

"Don't worry Lyn. We will find you. Lets just hope we're not too late..." I said.
______________________________________
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter took a few days and it is also very short.

I had nothing else!!!!

What did you think of the suspense? There is definitely an enemy in our midst.
Is it you?*points at a random person*
Or could it be you?*points at another person*

No one knows......

-pinkninja out