Chapter 28-Tensions on the Rise

Biz's pov....

"Wait! You-you can see me!? You can hear me!? This is the best day of my life!" I said as I ran to hug my friends.

But I hesitated.

"Maybe I'm better off alone." I said.

"WHAT!?" Solei shouted.

"Biz, as leader of Vizion, shouldn't you be on the ship?" Stella asked quietly.

When she said that, something clicked in my head.

"You're totally right! I haven't been on the ship, and look how well Viz is running things!" I said, pointing up to the sky, "I guess I'm better off here. They will just forget I even existed."

"There is a person I know of. They've turned Vizion good, saved their entire planet from an evil rule, and even experienced death and returned back again. But do you know what the best part is? That same person is my best friend." Solei said, "Of course people won't forget you! As a matter of fact, you're bound to be in the history books!"

I turn to look at her. I haven't seen everything this clearly.....ever!

"Now that my eyes are fully opened, I know what I must do." I said.

*Time Skip to the Vizion Ship 3rd person pov*

Viz had assembled all of Vizion's leaders into his office for a discussion.

"Viz. Everyone's here! Shouldn't we be starting this 'oh so important' discussion!?" Diz said, pacing the room in frustration.

"There is still one person missing." Viz said calmly.

"When are you going to get your head out of the clouds, Viz!? Biz is 100% dead!" Diz replied, accenting the last 4 words.

Suddenly, the door slowly creaked open.

"Did somebody say my name?" Biz asked.

Everyone turned around, the look on their faces was....quite priceless, especially Diz! There was a long, awkward silence until Diz spoke up.

"Y-You. You're alive." Diz said, barely able to find words, "H-How are you alive?"

"I never fully died. I simply turned into a ghost! It took me a while, but I found out that rain can wash away the Chemical Y. Either that, or I've just been tested on so many times that the affects could just wash off." Biz said.

Diz's face turned red with embarrassment.

"I-I am so sorry about all the experimenting! I wasn't thinking straight, and there was this secret deal with Zarling, and-" Diz blurted out.

"Wait, Wait, Wait! You're telling me, 8 years later, that there was a secret agreement you made!?" Viz said.

"Sir, it's not what you think-" Diz said.

"Then what is it then!? I'm sure all of us here would be happy to know what it is!" Viz shouted at Diz, gesturing to everyone else.

Everyone's eyes were now on Diz. Diz gulped and backed up towards the wall.

"I've been in situations like these a lot, so don't worry about it." Biz said.

Diz took some comfort from Biz's words and spoke.

"Fellow leaders, you may think of me as an enemy, but that is not the case. Years back, when I was insecure and weak, Zarling used me for his experiments. He used some sort of trick to get me on his side. He came into my office one night asking me if I could give him permission to do his experiments in a top secret lab. I refused and told him that Viz wouldn't allow it. He tricked me by making me sign a fake document, then copying my signature! Seeing that I had signed the document.....well, you know." Diz said, "Please! I only speak the truth!"

Biz(starry's oc) looked at Diz with a certain confused look.

"Brother, did you really do all this?" Biz(Starry's oc) asked.

"I'm afraid so." Diz said, his head hung in shame.

"Trick or not, I see high levels of-" Viz said before cut off.

"NO!" Biz said, stepping in front of Diz, "It's not his fault! As a matter of fact, I, too, was insecure. High stakes were on the line if something went wrong, so I was always afraid of mistakes. But I learned that you can learn from your mistakes. Diz was afraid of consequence, so he couldn't do the right thing. I, too, have been in this scenario."

Everyone was silent. Biz turned and left the room.

"I'll talk to her." Biz(starry's oc) said before he, too, decided to leave the room.
______________________________________
Biz's pov....

There is some sort of strange tension between Diz and Viz and I can't seem to break it! If only I knew what was going on inside their heads!

"Biz?" I recognize the voice anywhere.

"Father, I must deliver a message to an ally of mine in person. I must tell them before things get to overly complicated here." I said, grabbing my teleporter off of my desk.

"Just...be back soon, okay? There are things that I need to tell you about...things you do not know about the tension between Diz and Viz." My father replied.

"I hope I won't be too long. There may be....complications though." I said.

I activated my teleportation device and headed down to Earth and hid behind the Christmas tree of a certain household.
______________________________________
This weekend was incredibly busy! I haven't had that much time to write!

And I know it's not Christmas yet, but I feel like writing about Christmas since it has snowed today where I live! I guess I could show you all a view from my backyard next chapter!

And as of last chapter, I forgot the Song! So here it is!:

I'm sure some of you recognize the logo?

This book is coming to a close in about 2 chapters. There are just a few things I want to sneak in first.

-pinkninja out