Chapter 21-The End to it All

Biz's pov....

I stared around the room. All the members of the S.S. Starfighter are here! I tried to run to the door and get my friends, but all the doors closed and locked themselves. It was just me against Zarling.

"If you really are the 'oh so great' Captain Biz, then prove it!" Zarling said.

All the cans of the "Hydroxide" were here! What was he going to do to them?

"Let them go!" I shouted sternly.

"Only if you become my test subject instead." Zarling said, his hand on the lever to dump the hydroxide into the test tubes.

A sudden banging came from the door behind me.

"Don't do it Biz, you have so much to live for!" my friend's muffled voices said from behind the door.

This was it, wasn't it. The End to end all Ends. I looked around the room at all the faces of the people I would be saving. Some of them I knew, some I didn't know at all. The one thing that stuck out to me was a woman nearby. She looked exactly like Alex Uselmann from our adventures in the past. Maybe, just maybe.... No! I can't tamper with any of it!

The banging came from behind the door again. This time, Viz spoke.

"Biz, I swear if you agree to this....."

"Is there a trick?" I asked.

"There is no trick. Now tick, tock!" Zarling said.

"Then I agree to the deal." I said, "But if there is any trickery behind it, you won't survive another day."

"Done." Zarling said.

I was grabbed by Zarling's assistant and dragged off into another room.

"Oh, and you do realize I can't leave any witnesses, now can I?" Zarling said.

He pulled the lever, everyone screamed in different colored test tubes. How could I be so foolish!?

"NO! NOOOOO!" I screamed as I struggled out of his grasp.

"Oh don't worry. I save the best experiment......for last." Zarling said.

*Cue evil laughter*
______________________________________
Wow. Just wow. I never expected the story to come to this!

Will there be a way to save the day? Or has Biz seen the last?

I can't say anymore spoilers so I'll see you next time.

-pinkninja out