Chapter 20-To Where it All Began...

Biz's pov....

"And who is this little one?" an alien asked.

"Subject 2187 otherwise known as 'Biz'" an adult said.

I looked at them with curiosity and fear. Were they talking about me?

"I noticed she hasn't been keeping up with the standards." the alien said.

"Well, quite frankly, none of them have. They are suddenly getting a sense of rebellion. And this little one has been leading it all." the adult said.

Another slightly shorter alien came up from behind.

"Master Zarling, Viz is on to us! We must abandon the operation!" he said to the adult.

"You must abandon this facility! I will speak to him." the taller alien said as he ran off.

"Well, you heard him, assemble all the employees and tell them to get the test subjects on the ship. We mustn't let this operation go down!" the adult said.

Then he turned to me. He grabbed me by the shirt and brought me up to his level. I started to squirm but I couldn't get out of his grip.

"I'll deal with you later." he said. Before he could move we heard footsteps.

The door burst open and Viz came in with a blaster in hand. He had Diz by the shirt.

"What is the meaning of this Diz!? And don't think you can get out of this situation or else I will get a new assistant!" Viz shouted.

"It-it was an experiment. An experiment to turn humans into aliens and vice versa." The alien called Diz confessed.

Zarling dropped me to the ground and ran before he could be caught. The ship flew off, leaving me behind.

I scooted towards the wall. Who was this new encounter?

"I want you to round up any lost children like this or any employees that didn't escape. Got that Diz?" Viz ordered.

"Yes Sir." Diz said, walking away.

"He's in big trouble for this." Viz muttered under his breath.

"Who-who you?" I asked. (I was only about 4 at the time so don't judge me)

"I'm Viz, leader of Vizion. Who are you?" Viz said.

"I-I don't know." I replied.

"Come with me." Viz said.

I hesitated, but took Viz's hand and followed him to what would be my new home: the Vizion ship.
______________________________________
Let's back track a little to where we left off, shall we? (Pov is the same)

Well, I got in touch with Viz and he came to get us off of the asteroid. Using the tracking device in our ship's system, we tracked our ship to an abandoned building in a desolate building similar to Zone 5.1.

I remember this place, but from where?

"This is where the ship has taken us?" I asked.

"Well, that's what the tracker said." Stella replied.

"This place seems familiar for some reason. We should probably take a look inside." I said.

"Annnnnd we're landing. Hang on!" Viz said as the ship landed.

*Le time skip because of no more ideas*

We had split up to cover more ground. Solei went with me because I kept getting weird flashbacks and she didn't want me to go alone.

Room after room and I kept getting more and more flashbacks. But for some reason, there was one room in particular that I remembered quite clearly, almost as if it was yesterday!
______________________________________
"Do you see? Do you see what happens to those who threaten our power? Our facility?" a tall green alien said pointing to a test tube with a small brown alien in it.

I could see through the small brown alien's eyes. They were full of fear watching other little aliens like her with fearful eyes.

"What-What's happening?" I said.

My eyes darted around looking at the supposedly toxic material that was seeping into the water I swam in. And the worst part was: I couldn't get out!

I couldn't see anything after that. My screams I could hear. My warm tears I could feel against the cold water. The toxic burned every inch of my skin until it all faded. I opened my eyes, and my hands were pink.
______________________________________
"My hands. They weren't always pink!?" I said.

"Wait, what?" Solei said.

I walked into the small lab room and grabbed a container off of the table. The substance was pink, just like the substance that was in the test tube! I read the label: Tourmaline Hydroxide. Warning, extremely toxic. Any contact with the skin will cause serious irritation and color change. Side affects may include sudden rage and strength for a short period of time.

"What does it mean?" Solei asked.
______________________________________
After the substance cleared. I opened my eyes. There was a sudden fire burning in my soul. I couldn't stop it! I punched through the glass and swam out with the current. I focused on Diz and ran towards him for a flying kick to the face. But before I could, I was pulled back. I only  punched Diz instead. The fire in my soul evaporated and I was left to struggle through the torture of striking back.....
______________________________________
I turned to the shelf by the wall and looked at every single container:

-Amethyst Hydroxide
-Emerald Hydroxide
-Sapphire Hydroxide
-Ruby Hydroxide
-Diamond Hydroxide
-Topaz Hydroxide
-Citrine Hydroxide
-Aquamarine Hydroxide

"Why are all of these here?" Solei asked.

"We were test subjects! We were test subjects, that's how we got our color! That is how I got to work with Vizion! Everything that happened to us started from this!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry, Solei. I'm sorry I keep loosing my temper to the bestest friend I ever had. I shouldn't have dragged you into this." I said before walking out of the room.

I walked across the hall to two giant double doors. I opened them and there I saw a horrific sight!

All of the kidnapped members of the S.S. Starfighter were here! All of them were in giant test tubes that lined the walls.

"Welcome to the boss level, Subject 2187."
______________________________________
Oh my goodness! I said I would never do it again! But here it is! A 1000 word chapter! This is the second time I've ever done this!

And about the "Hydroxide"....That was just a random chemical I made up. The color was obviously based off of the gem in the name. And Hydroxide was the only chemical word I could think of....

And how did you like the flashbacks? Were they any good? Is the chapter too confusing with all the flashbacks? I can edit it if you like....

Anyway, it's like 10pm. I need to get some sleep.

-pinkninja out

Zzzzzzzzz

P.S. The chapter title I stole from someone's Riddle School Book. I think it was Katty's but I'm not 100% sure.