Chapter 17-"You Know Who" Is Back...

Ava's pov....

"Are you alright Esme?" I asked.

"Yeah, are you?" Esme replied.

"I think I've got some glass stuck in my foot." I said.

"That's crazy! There's no-" Esme stopped right there. She probably saw a piece of glass in my foot didn't she.

I had to look too, and sure enough, there was a piece of glass about the size of my finger sticking out of my leg! I started to feel a little woozy. Everything started to blur...until it turned black.
______________________________________
Esme's pov....

Oh no! That's right! She faints at the sight of blood! I have to get some help!

"Help!" I shouted, "Help!"

But no answer came. The sound just bounced off of the walls in the hallway and echoed throughout.

We were lost in the darkness of an unfamiliar ship and my friend had a piece of glass in her foot. She was laying in my arms, still fainted.

"I-I don't know what to do." I cried softly, but in this deep silence, it sounded louder.

A light appeared at the end of the hallway. It got closer and closer, growing bigger as it moved.

"Don't come any closer!" I said.

"Relax Esme, it's just me." Stella said.

I sighed with relief. "Sorry about that. I couldn't tell it was you."

"Oh my goodness! How did Ava get such a big piece of glass in her leg?!" Stella said.

"It must have happened when the lightbulbs shattered." I said.

Stella looked closer at Ava's leg in hopes of fixing it. I just held her limp body still.

WHOOSH!

"I think I heard a whoosh." I heard Ava mutter. Good! She must be waking up!

WHOOSH!
WHACK!
WHACK!

I could see nothing but darkness. The last thing I heard was:

"Found them."
______________________________________
OHHHHHH! The suspense is killing me!

And Starry, I'll do it for you this time.

Dun
Dun
Dunnnn!

Alright, I'm done here.
-pinkninja out