Chapter 13-Enemy Becomes Friend

Biz's pov once more back in the present day.......

I made it back to Vizion headquarters just in time because our fuel ran out.

"Did you catch the culprit?" Diz asked, a confused look on his face when no one else came out of the ship.

"If by catch you mean outsmarted and currently stranded in space, then yes, he is." I said.

"And who was it?" asked Quiz.

"You know Quiz, you've been asking quite a few questions lately.... " I teased.

"It was Dr. Zarling who plotted all this." Stella said.

"No. It was mine." Solei said.

"Solei-" I said.

"I was talking to his assistant and gave him the idea of time fuel in the first place. I was joking, describing science that could never be invented in our time, but he took it literally and passed on to Dr. Zarling." Solei added.

"You didn't know that he was going to do this: Create Time Fuel to go back in time to stop Phil Eggtree from stopping Vizion." I defended.

"Well, if Zarling is out of our hands, that's one less thing we need to worry about." My father said.

A brown alien came rushing into the room.

"Thank goodness you're back!" Fiz said, "This message just came in while you were away."

I looked at the letter that Fiz handed me. It was from the S.S. Starfighter  (Eliza Cats if you must know) and said that I should see them ASAP.

"Thanks Fiz, I should report there immediately." I said.

I signalled for my "crew" to follow, and we headed back into our ship and set out to the S.S. Starfighter which wasn't too far away.

I'm a little nervous about this, to be honest. I've always known that the S.S. Starfighter was always against Vizion. Working for Vizion a few years back, I was always told to never have contact with any of their crew. Well, the barriers are about to be broken.
______________________________________
Stella's pov....

I haven't seen my mom in years! I just wonder what she will think of me when she see me as a member of her enemy, Vizion.
______________________________________
Oh Starry, you're oc is coming up!

If you have any predictions, leave them in the comments below!

Oh yeah, and the winner of the contest is......I'll just say who in the next chapter.

-pinkninja out