Chapter 23-A Past Fully Learned

Alex Uselmann's pov....

"Why do I feel so light-headed?" I asked myself out loud.

I rubbed my eyes....only to find that my eyes weren't a normal shape! I found a broken glass shard on the ground, so I grabbed it to look at my reflection. All I could see was a yellow alien face.

"AHHHH!" I screamed.

"What's wrong?" a small maroon colored alien asked.

"Why am I an alien?" I said.

I really didn't want to say it like that, but okay.

"It's the Hydroxide that Zarling dumped on you and the rest of the Star Fighter crew." she said, "but don't worry, my friend is searching for a cure right now. My name is Esme by the way."

"Oh, thank you Esme. I'm Alex." I said.

"Alex, huh? How about I call you Aliz for now?" Esme joked.

I laughed a little.

"Don't." I said seriously.

"Suit yourself." she said before leaving to check on any other people.

"So this is what aliens feel like...." I wondered to myself.
______________________________________
Stella's pov....

We were hiding around the corner to stay out of Zarling's sight. We needed to act when the time was right.

"Sorry for me asking this, but how did you trust a guy like Zarling in the beginning?" I asked Viz.

"I didn't. But King Kiz insisted that he should be our new chemist. This was a while back...."
______________________________________
Flashback/ Story time! 3rd person pov.....

Viz was summoned by King Kiz II for a special meeting with all of Vizion's leaders. With Biz(Starry's oc) gone, the room just didn't feel the same, but that didn't really bother Viz. What Viz was really worried about was why they were summoned. It's not everyday that they get called in on such short notice. And in truth, Vizion wasn't doing well at this time. Viz still kept his head high as he walked into the room.

King Kiz had his back turned, so Viz couldn't see what was happening, but whatever it was, Viz didn't like it. Actually, Viz didn't like King Kiz at all, but he tried not to show it.

"Ah yes! I'm so glad you could make it on such short notice Viz-" Kiz said.

"Of course! Now, what is going on? Has Vizion not been keeping up with the standards....cause I can change that-" Viz said.

"No, it isn't that." Kiz said, "I noticed that your plans to invade Earth might need some.....chemistry, so I hired a chemist who will work with you. This is Dr. Zarling."

"It is very nice to meet you, Dr. Zarling." Viz said, shaking Zarling's hand.

"It is very nice to meet you too." Zarling said, "You said something about a plot to destroy Earth? What do you have in mind?"

And so Viz walked away with Zarling, telling him the entire plan.

*A few months later, still flashback*

Viz looked all over the ship for Zarling, but couldn't find him anywhere. Well, he had been missing for the past week actually! Just recently, he had discovered that Diz, his second in command, may have been doing secret stuff behind his back.