Chapter 7-Abduction from the Past

Alex's pov.....

I'm trying to keep calm right now, but it is so hard! It's like being in a fun house where you know there is a clown inside, but you don't know where. Same here, only with aliens.

"I know this is a bad time to ask," Phil said, "but why are you afraid of aliens?"

I took a deep breath. "I'm about to tell you something that I've never told anyone before." I said.

"Don't worry, you can trust me." Phil said.

"I was camping with my parents at our favorite campsite. My father was cooking hot dogs on the fire and me and my mother were taking a walk. My mother stopped for a minute, then quickly pushed me out of the way. I turned around and she was getting sucked up into a UFO! I ran back to the campsite and saw my father also being abducted! I tried to grab his hand to pull him down, but my arm started to burn. My father just said,  'Don't worry about me Alex. Just get away! Somehow let this tale be known to the world. The alien race must die!' And those were his last words before he was sucked up into the alien ship that flew off." I said before I broke into tears and buried my face in my hands.

"I'm sorry Alex. I had no idea! You covered it up so well!" Phil said.

"The only thing that was left, was this mark." I said, showing him the mark on my arm, "I always thought that this was a birth mark, but now that I think about it, it was probably from the energy used in the beam that pulled my father up into the ship.

"Come on, let's get out of here." Phil said as he led the way. The only weapon he had was a small piece of pipe we found on the floor in one of the rooms.
______________________________________
Solei's pov....

What was I thinking! I shouldn't have gotten upset like that. I know that there is a way to save them.

I got it! I'll go back in and save Phil Eggtree myself! Then, I can get him down to Earth safely. I just hope that Biz isn't still upset with me....just in case we encounter each other.....
______________________________________
Biz's pov....

We just snuck onto the ship and started to carefully sneak around.

"Keep your eyes open for them."  whispered as we split up.

Time Skip.....

It feels like I was searching for so long! I haven't found anything yet. I don't believe the others did either.

CLANK!
"OW!"

"What was that?" I whispered under my breath as I walked closer to the sound.

An alien was laying on the floor knocked out by something. The holster where his blaster would've sat was empty. Who took his gun?

I heard the charging of a blaster.

"Turn around with your hands where I can see them!" someone shouts.

Well, I found out who took the blaster.
______________________________________
Hey guys! It's Pinkninja again with another update!

What do you think of Alex's past? Scary enough for ya?

Just kidding!

-pinkninja out

P.S. Hey guys, its GoldenMinecart aka Lexie here, hahaha I took Brie's phone! I'm going to take so many selfies and do so many vlogs....

(Hey! Give that back!)

Shut up back there!

This was a Reference to Ssundee if you know who he is :)