Chapter 3-Blast into the Past

Biz's pov.....

We watched as the ship's engine roared to life.

"Don't let that ship leave!" I shout.

But before the gate could close, the ship flew out like a bullet.

"The ship made it out, but tore off it's antenna in the process." someone said.

I had to think of a good plan to get that alien back to the present. Unfortunately, it involved us going back in time too.

"Viz, could you assemble a small team of our best pilots?" I asked.

"Right Away!" Viz said before leaving the room.

Now, I have to find that time fuel.
______________________________________
Time Skip: Brought to you by boredom.

A crew of 5 members came in, all suited up and ready to go.

"Stella, Lyn, Snowfall, Ella? What are you girls doing here?" I asked, "And Solei! You came up here too?"

"Of course we came! We would never let Vizion down in a crisis." Ella answered.

"Well, when you left, I got them all together and brought them up here." Solei added.

"Hmm. It seems that every time we are back on Earth, we are in human form, but when we are back in the Vizion ship, we turn alien." Stella said.

(Good Observation Stella!)

"Oh come on Author, do you have to make random comments again during this adventure?" Stella asked.

(Yes. XD)

Stella sighed. I'm guessing the Author said Yes for an answer.

"Alright girls, there's no time to chat, we've got to move!" I said as I hurried into the ship. The others followed from behind.

"The ship fuel better be loaded." I said on my walkie talkie watch.

We jumped in, buckled up, and blasted off into the unknown depths of the past.
______________________________________
So, are you happy oc's? I'm just going to call your characters by their human names, Siz as well, because it is much easier.

I forgot to mention this last chapter, but Dr. Zarling is a character I based off of my Chemistry teacher Mr. Zarling.
XD.

Have a great day guys!

(See you next chapter!)

Really Author. *Rolls Eyes*

-pinkninja out