Chapter 9-The Encounter

Solei's pov.....

I heard footsteps and muffled voices coming closer to the door. They were probably coming to confront this guy, weren't they?

I confronted him too, which only put me in this position. I need to warn them about this trap, but I can't!

The door slowly creaked open.
______________________________________
Biz's pov.....

"Solei!" I said, running towards her.

She was tied up in ropes and had a piece of duct tape over her mouth. Her eyes were frightened and she kept trying to speak. All I could hear were muffled cries.

I turned to look where she was looking, and saw a cloaked figure. His face could not be seen because of the hood, but I figured that it was the one behind it all.

I jumped back in shock. This might as well have been a trap! I'm so foolish!

"Well, well, well...." the cloaked figure said, walking towards me, "if it isn't Biz!"

"Give up while you still have the chance, and maybe your sentence won't be as severe!" I said, not showing a hint of fear.

"I've dedicated my life to science. Everyone said that aliens were fake, but I knew they were real!" the mysterious figure said.

"What do you want from these innocent kids, from us!" I asked.

"All theories show that aliens are evil creatures, and I was going to prove to the world just that! That is, until you came along!" he said, ripping off his cloak at that moment.

I looked at his face. A giant scar ran across the left side of his face. His eyes full of revenge. At last I realized who this was!

"So you went back into the past just to undo everything that had been done to stop Vizion! You monster, you'd kill your own kind for the sake of your publicity!" I shouted.

"I wouldn't quite put it like that, but in a way...yes." He said.

"Give up........Zarling!" a voice said from behind.
______________________________________
Boom Suckers! The tables have turned!

Thanks so much XxKattyXDiamondxX for the idea! You give me such great ideas! Here's a present (free hug)

See you in the next chapter mates!

-pinkninja out