Chapter 15-New Recruits' First Mission

Ella's pov....

"I don't want to push you too far, but why didn't the meeting go well?" I asked.

"He didn't agree to our offer of peace." Biz said.

"WHAT!" all of us except Biz said at once.
______________________________________
Eliza's pov....(yay new pov)...

"Nook, what happened to you? You're usually not like this!" I said.

"Oh Eliza, I don't know what kind of thoughts The Author put in your head-" he said.

(Hey! I do NOT put weird thoughts in her head! Or Stella's!)

"But you have to face the facts! Get into reality! Aliens are not to be trusted!" he said.

Wait a minute.....Dr. Nook wouldn't say this....this isn't Nook!

"You're not Dr. Nook! Show yourself!" I shouted.

He turned around in his chair to face me. I gasped at the sight! His face had a giant scar on it and his white coat was all ripped and torn. He looked like a man who escaped from a prison!

"Hello....Eliza." he said.

"What have you done to Nook!" I shouted.

"Now, Now, let's not get too harsh here! I only sent him to Vizion!" the man said.
______________________________________
Biz's pov.....

I walked closer to the ship that came in to the bay. Why would a Starfighter ship come into our base? Unless, it could be Eliza!

A man stumbled out all tied up in ropes! I grabbed out one of my daggers from my belt pocket to cut the ropes.

The man's eyes widened and he tried to squirm away.

"Hold still before I cut you!" I hissed.

After I cut the ropes, I put my dagger away. The man looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"You....you helped me?" he asked.

"Of course I did. That's what we do here at Vizion." I said, "I'm Captain Biz, but you can just call me Biz."

"You're Biz? Thank Goodness I found you then! I'm Dr. Nook, the 'leader' of the S.S. Starfighter. Someone has taken over the ship and Eliza may be in great danger!" Dr. Nook said.

"Mom's in danger!" Stella cried. She put her hand over her mouth right after she said it as if she wasn't supposed to speak.

"Stella, I'm assigning you to this case. Go to the S.S. Starfighter with Dr. Nook and investigate this mystery." I said, "Oh, and I'm also assigning our two new recruits to tag along. They could use some experience."

Two new recruits walked into the room slowly as if they were lost.

"You're the new recruits I believe?" I asked, "Ava and Esme?"

They both nodded their heads. I told them their assignment.

The two saluted. "We won't let you down." Ava said before the two followed Dr. Nook and Stella.
______________________________________
I told you Oddles, I can still fit you and Serena in here.  :)

Who do you guys think took over the S.S. Starfighter? Will Stella and the new recruits be able to solve the case without Biz?

You'll just have to find out......

-pinkninja out