Chapter Five~

"Awe we have to leave already?" Min whines.

"It's nine at night." I remind.

"But I was enjoying hanging out with my idols." She says as she wraps her arm around Hoseok's.

"Then don't go home, I don't care. I'm off, peace." I say as I hear towards the door.

When I hear footsteps I expect it to be Min but I turn to see Namjoon.

"You don't mind her here do you? I can drag her out If she's a problem." I say.

"It's not a problem at all." he laughs.

"I'm sure she'll go if Hoseok walks her home." He then says.

"You're right. Thanks for having her over. I know it means a lot to her." I smile.

"Of course."

"Well, I should get going." I says as I rub my arm as I start to feel the awkward tension rising.

"Can we meet up again some time?" He asks and I raise my eyebrows.

"Uh, sure. Min would really like that." I say and he pulls in his lips but nods.

"Alright, well I'm gonna go." I say and wave goodbye before heading home.

Min would be happy to hear about this.

___
Min's pov

"She really left without me, huh?" I sigh as I lean back into the couch beside Hobi.

"She just left." Namjoon says as he sits beside Jin.

"I worry about her sometimes." I mumble.

"Why?" I hear two voices say.

The voices belonged to Namjoon and Jimin.

"The only person she talks to and hangs out with is me. She doesn't let people get close to her." I say as I remember back to the time I first met Y/n.

"It took her almost two years to get close and comfortable around me and to even call me her best friend." I say sadly.

"Seriously?" Jimin asks, frowning.

"Yeah I mean she's a little more open now, mainly very cocky to hide her fear of new people, but just when I think she'll fully open up to a person she just shuts them out again. I'm the only person who's stuck around and I'm sure that's why she calls me her best friend and is comfortable with me. She knows I wont leave." I say with a sad smile.

"Maybe once she gets to know us she'll open up." Namjoon says with a smile but what I say next causes his smile to fade.

"I don't think so. I don't think she wants to get to know you guys.." I say honestly.

"So the only reason she'll hang out with us is for you and If you're here?" Jungkook asks.

I nod.

"But maybe If we..." Namjoon trails off as if trying to think of what to say.

"What's the sudden obsession with her?" Yoongi asks and he shakes his head.

"It's not an obsession, it's just that I feel like she'd be a really good friend.

There's just something about her that attracts me to her personality." Namjoon says.

"Are you sure it's not the shoes?" I joke.

"It's not." he defends then he looks up at me.

"Maybe you can convince her to hang out with me alone sometime?" He asks.

"She won't be up for the idea but I can try." I say with a reassuring smile.

"I should get going then. It was really great hanging out with you guys. I never in my life thought I'd have this opportunity but I'm glad I did." I say as I stand up.

"Maybe we can hang out again soon." Hoseok says and my heart flutters.

"Of course." I smile then say my goodbyes and head home.

That actually just happened.

My dreams came true.

*Dreamy sigh*

Now to go eat my whole fridge, post on my fan account, then go to sleep(("":