Chapter Eleven~

Min's pov

"Where is Y/n? We haven't seen her in almost two weeks. Is she alright?" Jimin asks as we're all sitting around in Namjoon's living room.

Namjoon becomes alert at the question.

"How are you today, sunshine?" I ask, avoiding the question as I look up at my darling Hobi.

"I'm alright but seriously, is Y/n okay?" He asks and I let out a breath as I sit back into the couch and stare off into the atmosphere around me.

"I think it's best to forget about her for awhile." I mumble.

"What do you mean forget about her?" Namjoon asks, his voice raising slightly.

"I mean act as if you've never met her is all." I say and it hurt.

I didn't want to tell the guys this but it only felt right.

"How could you say that?" Jungkook asks, disgusted.

"I know it sounds rude but you wouldn't understand. Y/n has been through a lot. This is too much for her. She's very bad when it comes to being around new people but even more so being around guys. I know it sounds selfish but I'm asking you to please just forget about her." I say.

"I can't do that. I can't do that and I won't, I'm sorry." Namjoon says with a look that screamed serious and the tone in his voice was something I had never heard before.

"Namjoon-"

"No. You don't understand. I just can't forget about her. I don't know what happened to her in the past but I can promise you I would never do that to her" he says and I sigh as I look in his direction.

"If you knew why you wouldn't push this so hard. Just please Namjoon, forget her." I say as I stand up.

"Where are you going?" Hoseok asks and I turn to him and smile.

"I have something I need to take care of. I'll text you later, okay." I smile before heading out.

Just forget her..it's what's best.
_

"What can I get you?" The waitress with long sleek black hair asks as she smiles down at me.

"Nothing at the moment. I'm waiting for someone. Thank you though." I smile and she nods before heading to another table.

I look down at the time.

7:30pm.

Just as I look up I catch sight of the all too familiar face I had grown to loathe.

"Min." he says and his voice rings in my ears.

"Haneul." I say with a voice of pure disgust but he merely laughs.

"It's been awhile. I was quite surprised when you called me asking me to meet up with you." he says as he makes himself comfortable in the booth.

"So, why did you want to meet with me? Don't you hate me?"He asks.

"Of course I hate you." I says and he pulls his lips in.

"But I need a favor from you." I continue on.

"A favor?" He asks, clearly confused as to why I'd need a favor from him of all people but he was the only one who could do this.

"I need you to meet with Y/n." I say and his eyebrows raise.

"But why? Shouldn't that be the last thing you'd ask of me??" He asks.

"Of course. I don't want you anywhere near her. I begin.

"But.." he trails off.

"But I need you to do this. I need Y/n to have some closure so she can live her life. She's missing out on so many opportunities because of you." I hiss and he blinks a couple times before leaning back against the booth.

"Why would I need to give her closure? She said she was fine after what happened." he says and I feel my blood beginning to boil.

"Do you actually believe that?" I ask.

"Well I mean, yeah." he says.

"How can you believe that she's okay after what you put her through. After what you did to her. You're a horrible person." I say as I bawl my fists up.

"You weren't even around when we were together. You don't know anything." he says with a look that could kill.

"I know enough." I say, venom on my words.

"Alright, fine. Take me to her." He says and I let out a breath and stand up.

Y/n needed this. I needed this.