Chapter Fifteen~

Your pov

When I wake up I notice I'm not in my room.

I sit up and look around then once my eyes fall upon numerous Ryan collectables I realize I'm in Namjoon's room.

I yawn as I rub the tired out of my eyes.

Where was Min?

I stand up and head out to the living room only to see Namjoon and Min asleep on the couches.

My eyes drifted back over to Namjoon.

He was curled up in a ball with the blanket half off of him.

His lips were parted slightly and his hair was a mess.

I laughed a little before smiling.

He was actually pretty cute.

Aish, I'm an idiot.

I shake my head and go to the kitchen.

There should be something really good I can make them for breakfast.

Once I find stuff I start to cook.

I had been told before by multiple people that I was good at cooking so why not put it to use?

As I was cooking I found myself thinking back on how Namjoon was when I found him this morning.

He looks so small and adorable.

I shake my head and smile.

I guess I was growing pretty fond of him.

"Whatcha cooking good looking?" Min pops as she hops to my side, scaring me in the process.

"Food." I say casually as I try to recuperate from the scare.

"Mmm for me or your hubby?" She grins as she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Yah! Don't refer to him as that!" I say as my face becomes hot.

"What's going on? Refer to who as what? And why is your face red? Are you not feeling well?" Namjoon asks as he comes out of no where.

That only causes my further embarrassment.

"Oh, trust me, she's feeling great!" Min says happily as she elbows me.

I curse to myself and turn back around and continue to cook.

"You're cooking? Did you want some help?" Namjoon asks.

"N-"

"Yes! Yes she does!" Min interrupts and I turn and send a death glare.

I continue to cook again and ignore the fact that Min just skipped out of the room.

I could feel the awkward tension in the air and I hated it.

Min was gonna regret this.

"How did you sleep?" Namjoon asks as he joins my side.

"Alright I suppose. You?" I ask, not looking up at him.

"Well I mean as comfortable as I could be on a couch." he laughs.

"You could have let me sleep on the couch." I say.

"I figure you'd be more comfortable in a bed then on my chest." he says and my eyes widen as I turn to look at him.

"What?" I ask and he laughs a little.

"While we were watching the movie you dozed off and your head fell on my chest. It's not that big of a deal." he laughs and I feel my face heat as I turn my head in the other direction.

"Sorry." I mumble.

"You don't have to apologize. It's totally fine." he says as he begins to help cook.

Once we're done we all sit down in the kitchen and begin to eat.

It was somewhat peaceful until.."Hyunggg!" I hear and in comes Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook with Jin trailing behind them.

"Hey." He says casually as he spoons food into his mouth.

"What are they doing here this early? We haven't seen Y/n in forever!" Taehyung says as he runs over and hugs me.

"They stayed the night last night." Namjoon says and their jaws fall open.

"Without us?!" The three youngest ask.

"We were watching movies then we just kinda fell asleep. It wasn't planned." he says without even bothering to look up from his plate.

"Well, did you guys have fun?" Jin asks and Min grins.

"Lots! Now, where is my Hope?" She asks.

"Last I heard, he and Yoongi were going somewhere." Jin replies and Min snaps.

"Darn that Yoonseok. It's living. What a time to be alive." she groans as she stands up.

"Where are you going?" I ask and she looks at me then Namjoon.

"I have to go to work. I'm sure Joonie-oppa doesn't mind spending the day with you since you both don't work today, right?" She grins.

"Not at all." Namjoon smiles and I curse under my breath.

This girl wasn't going to live to see tomorrow.