Chapter Thirteen~

Min's pov
"She's asleep." I whisper as I look down at Y/n who had fallen asleep in my arms.

"So he's the reason she's so closed off?" Namjoon asks as he sits down on the couch.

I nod.

He heard so he was fully aware.

"I'm so sorry." he says as he looks down at Y/n.

"Why are you here, Namjoon?" I ask and he drops his head a little.

"I told you to forget her. You see how broken she is because of him. You even heard her. She's scared to get close to you out of fear of what Haneul did." I say.

"I'm not him. I would never do that to her." He says as his eyes meet mine.

"Yeah, well even Haneul said he wouldn't hurt her." I say as I run my fingers through her hair gently.

"Just let me show you. I'm not like him." Namjoon says and I let out a breath as I look down at Y/n.

I knew Namjoon was a giant sweetheart but at the same time I knew that he was a busy superstar.

Yet, I knew I could trust him.

"Okay." I say softly.

"Okay?" He asks as he perks up.

"Mhm, okay. Only thing is, I'm only going to tell you this once Namjoon." I say.

"Of course, what is it?" He asks.

"Be gentle with her. Take care of her. Be the shoulder she can cry on when she's sad because there's no more Cheez its left. Be careful around her. Love her uncontrollably. Just please promise me Namjoon, promise me that you won't hurt her." I say breathlessly as I feel tears stinging my eyes as I remember the day Y/n told me about Haneul.

Her and I were finally 100% best friends and I asked her why it took so long for her to become comfortable around me and she told me everything.

She cried for two hours after that.

My heart breaks every time I remember that day.

"I promise." he says seriously.

"Also, try not to get her involved in your work. I don't want her to go through the hate of the fans." I say.

"I'll try my best." he says and I nod.

"Now it's all up to Y/n from here." I say.

"Yeah, I know." he smiles.

"When she wakes up..what are you going to do?" I ask after a moment.

"I think it's best if I go home. The guys are busy tomorrow night so how about if you two come over. We can watch movies or whatever." he says.

"If she wants." I say.

"Of course. Just text me to let me know and I'll come get you guys." Namjoon says and stands up.

With one more glance down at Y/n, he leaves.

I have a plan. *Evil smirk*

___
Namjoon's pov

Yeah, just head over and pick Y/n up. I'll be running a bit late but I'll be there! Have fun!- Love MinMin

Running late?

Meaning I'd be alone with Y/n for however long that may be.

I get myself ready then head to Y/n's to pick her up.

When I get there I hesitate for a minute before knocking.

It was quite cold outside so I had hoped she'd answer quickly.

"Min I swear to god. It's only-" Y/n complains as she swings the door open but stops as she sees me.

I take in her appearance and feel my face flush a bit at her outfit.

She was wearing nothing but an over sized dark blue shirt that stopped mid thigh and white knee high socks with black bows on the side.

"What are you doing here?" She asks shyly as she notices the way I was looking at what she was wearing.

"Oh, um Min said to pick you up because we were gonna go watch movies at my place. She didn't tell you?" I ask, eyebrows furrowing?

"Well, she did but I assumed she'd be here too." she mumbles as she rubs at her arms.

"She told me she was gonna be a bit late. Did she not tell you that too?" I ask and she falls silent then shakes her head.

"Idiot." she mumbles then looks up at me.

"Sorry, it's cold and late, come in." she says as she steps aside.

I thank her quickly and walk inside.

She shuts the door behind me then looks at me.

"Um, I guess just give me some time to get ready since Min decided to change things up." She says, biting her lip which caused my eyes to stay locked there.

I want to..

"Okay, sure. Take your time." I say and with that she walks out of the living room.

What was I thinking? That's not my goal here.

I shake the thought and sit and wait.
-
"Alright, I'm ready." Y/n says and I look up in awe at what she's wearing.

She's wearing an oversized grey knitted sweater, black leggings, and black boots with leg warmers.

I didn't blame her for dressing warm seeing as it was freezing outside.

"Are you sure you're okay going without Min?" I ask, remembering what Min said about cautiousness.

She doesn't answer me right away but after a moment she nods.

"Alright then let's get going." I say and we head off to my house.
-
When we get to my house we head inside and I turn to her.

"The movies are down there. You can pick whatever ones you want. I'll go get blankets and snacks." I say before heading to the other room.

It was around 7pm, going on 8 and I was beginning to think...

What could Min possibly be doing this late at night?

Then it hit me.

She did this in purpose.

She did this so Y/n and I would be alone together.

I swallow down the lump in my throat and grab my blankets then go get snacks before heading back to the living room.

There I find Y/n looking through the different movies with a look of concentration on her face.

Her tongue was resting between her lips and once again, it caught my eye.

I suddenly felt the same urge to kiss her.

It's going to be a long night..