Chapter Twenty-One~

"Stay."

Her words ring in my ears as my eyes stay wide.

"Y/n.."

"Don't go to her..please." She says and I feel my heart beating faster.

"Please don't go to Min-hee." she says as a tear rolls down her cheek.

I don't know what to say.

I never imagined her doing this.

"Stay." She mumbles as her one tear turns into sobs as she slowly let's go of my wrist.

Once I'm finally able to think I do the only thing I could think.

I only thing I wanted to do.

I pulled her into my chest and wrapped my arms tightly around her.

"I'm not going anywhere." I say as I rest my chin on top of her head.

Her arms tighten around me as she cries harder.

After awhile of standing there and hugging she invites me inside.

Once we get inside we sit down on her couch.

"I'm sorry." She says as she stares down at her hands.

"What do you have to be sorry for?" I ask.

"I just..after Haneul asked you about Min-hee and I and you said you still had feelings for Min-hee..well I just got really upset." She says and I once again felt my heartbeat quicken.

"And why is that?" I ask.

"Do I really have to say why?" She mumbles as she flushes a little.

"Y/n..are you saying that you-" but she cuts me off.

"Aish! Don't say it out loud!" She hisses as her face turns red.

I smile to myself.

So she finally liked me.

"I can promise you now that I don't want Min-hee. I only want you." I say and her head slowly leans onto my shoulder.

Before anything else can be said my phone goes off.

Min-hee.

From beside me I can feel Y/n tense.

I simply click decline then turn my phone off. I'd deal with everything tomorrow.

After a little while there's knocking on her door.

"Y/n? Come on I know you're home! Open up, please"

It was Min.

"Shouldn't you get that?" I whisper but Y/n shakes her head.

"I need just tonight."She says.

"For?" I ask.

"To be here with you. No real world problems. Just this." she says and I can't help but to smile as I nod.

"Then okay, we can forget reality for one night." I say and she nods before moving closer to me, closing the gap between us.

"I think now might be as good a time as any to tell that I like you.. a lot." I say and she wraps her arm around mine and cuddles into my side causing warmth to fill my chest.

"I know." she says and you can hear the smile in her voice.

"So then since you feel the same..will you go out with me?" I ask and she falls silent.

"I don't know if I'm ready to put my all into someone else..I'm afraid." She says and I lift her head up so our eyes meet.

"I promise you Y/n. I'm not him and I'm never going to be. You can trust me." I say and she lets out a shaky breath and nods.

After a moment she opens her mouth and speaks.

"Then yes." She says and I smile and pull her head back down on my shoulder.

"You don't have to be afraid anymore." I say as I grab onto our hand and intertwine our fingers.

"Thank you Namjoon, for everything." She says as she squeezes my hand a little then falls silent.

Soon she fell asleep and I found myself drifting off too.

Tomorrow we'd be back to reality.

Cold hard reality..