Chapter Twenty-Three~

Namjoon's pov

"Go ahead."

Y/n's words replayed over and over again in my head.

No one else seemed fazed by what she had said beside me.

"Sorry, can't. He already likes someone else." Min-hee says and Jin laughs.

"She's right. We all know he likes you." He grins.

Your pov
My eyes wander over to Namjoon who's smiling a little.

"So you two should just date." Min says as she crosses her arms over her chest.

I meet Namjoon's eyes and if reading his mind, I say it.

I hadn't planned to but I did.

"We're already dating." I say lowly but Min heard me clear as day.

"You better not be lying to me Y/n!" She yells as she stands up in front of me.

"She's telling the truth." Namjoon says and her smile widens as she yanks me upwards into a hug.

"I'm so happy for you two!" She squeals as she tightens her grip on me.

"Congratulations you two." Jin smiles as the others nod and smile too.

I was starting to feel hot with everyone's eyes on me.

"Go sit by your boo thang!" Min says as she pushes me down beside Namjoon.

It was probably awkward for him seeing as he had his current girlfriend on one side of him and his ex on the other.

When I sat down beside him he grabbed onto my hand and I thought back to last night.

We just peacefully sat there holding hands.

I smiled.

"Ahh! I ship it so much!" Min fangirls and the other just laugh.

"I should get going. Have fun you guys." Min-hee says as she stands up.

"Wait, why?" Namjoon asks and I look over at them.

The look on Namjoon's face hurt me.

He didn't want her to leave..

I slowly took back my hand and dropped them into my lap.

He looked over at me then back at Min-hee and as if something clicked, he turned his head back to me and grabbed my hand again.

"I'll see you guys around." Min-hee says before disappearing out of the house.

I knew Namjoon liked me but at the same time, he loved Min-hee.

I was trying to push down my second thoughts on this but they kept resurfacing.

I just needed some reassurance I guess.

"So how long?" Min asks.

"Just yesterday." Namjoon says.

"Okay well I'm telling you now, hurt her and you'll have to deal with me." Min says as she shakes her fists at him.

"Don't worry about that. I won't." he says, squeezing my hand a little.

"You guys are so cute!" She says with a giant smile appearing on her face.

We'd have to deal with this for awhile.

Wish me luck.