Chapter Seven~

"Just listen to it!" Min yells and the guys and I watch in shock as Min chases Y/n around the house.

"If you don't quit chasing me I'll destroy what you love most." Y/n threatens.

"How are you gonna destroy Hoseok?" Min asks and I see Hoseok flush a little.

"Um, I'll um, I'll punch him." Y/n says and Hoseok looks a bit taken back as a couple of the others laugh.

"Yeah right! I won't let you do that!" Min says as she reaches out for Y/n and grabs her and yanks her back, causing them both to fall to the ground.

"Just listen to it!" Min yells as she forces the phone at Y/n.

"Fine! Get off of me hoe!" Y/n says as she pushes at Min.

When Min gets off she helps Y/n up.

"Then how are you gonna listen to it?" She asks.

"She can go with Namjoon and he can play something for her. He is a rapper after all. He has a lot of material." Jin says and my eyes widen a little and so do Y/n's.

"I'll come too!" Jimin says happily.

"No you won't. I need you here". Jin says quickly but casually.

"What for, hyung?" Jimin pouts but Jin just shakes his head and steers Jimin out of the room.

"Well go on or I'll sit on you again." Min says as she snaps her teeth at her.

Y/n jumps away and scrunches her face before nodding.

I begin to walk towards my room and the sound of footsteps behind me signals Y/n following.

When we get into my room I turn towards her.

"You can sit down on the bed or something." I say and she nods as I sit at my computer and pull up my files.

It felt a bit awkward being in my room with a girl alone seeing as I never had before and even more so since I felt so interested in her.

"Alright here it is." I say as I click play on my mixtape.

I watch her as she listens to it but her facial expressions don't really change.

Did she not like it?

After the song ends I close the file and turn back to her.

"What did you think? Feel free to be honest." I laugh a little and she looks up at me then around the room.

"It was good." she says simply.

"So, do you think you can become a fan?" I ask.

"Of you?" She asks and the words cause my face to heat a bit even though I don't understand why.

I get this kind of thing a lot.

"Well I mean I guess." I say and she shrugs.

"Not like Min so don't expect that. We should go back." she says and stands up and walks out of my room.

Did she just imply that she likes my music?

Or me?

I shake my head and stand up. I'm over thinking.

My goal is to be her friend but firstly I have to get her to be open with me.

"How was it?! Did you love it?!" Min asks just as I get into the living room.

Y/n simply shrugs and Min's eyes snap in my direction.

"Did you like him? Is he your bias now?" Min asks and I feel my eyebrows raise.

"I don't even know him and honestly Min, you never even told me what a bias was." Y/n says.

"What about a bias wrecker! I feel like Yoongi would be yours since you're both alike in a couple ways." Min says.

Y/n shakes her head as she looks down at her phone.

"I'm gonna get going. Have fun alright and don't stay out too late. It's dangerous out at night." Y/n says, attitude changing.

"Okay okay. I got it, mom." Min mumbles and Y/n laughs a little before slipping her phone in her back pocket and walking out.

I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding.

"So tell me, daddy long legs..What are your real intentions with Y/n?" Min asks as she turns to face me.

"I just want to be her friend." I say, ignoring the name.

"Are you sure that's all?" She asks and I see Jin grinning a little.

"Well I mean yeah." I say and she nods slowly.

"Alright then I shall help you. We'll try to get Y/n to open up to you and the others but carefully. Knowing Y/n she'll do what she always does. We'll get close and think it's working then she'll close off. We just have to make sure that she likes you so much that she doesn't do that." Min says and I nod.

"Okay so how?" I ask and she lets her smile drop.

"Well I haven't exactly gotten that far but I will, okay?" She asks as she flashes a not so reassuring smile.

Oh boy.