Chapter Fourteen~

Your pov

Where the hell is Min?!

It's been an hour and a half.

We're almost done with this movie for crying out loud.

I knew exactly what she was doing.

"Are you alright?" Namjoon asks from beside me.

"You don't need to act cautious around me ya know. I don't know what Min told you but I'm fine." I lie but he doesn't look convinced at all.

"I don't need Min to tell me what I already saw with my own two eyes." he says as his eyes stay on the TV.

"About that." I begin.

"We don't need to talk about that." he says and I let my eyes linger on his face for a minute before I look back at the TV.

"I just want you to know that nothing is wrong with you, Namjoon. You're actually a really nice guy. I'm the one who's a bad person." I mumble.

"You're not a bad person, Y/n. You've been through a lot and I guess it's only natural that this is how you reacted to what happened. When you put your all into someone you expect the same from them and if that doesn't happen then it's okay to act how you do." he says and I fall silent.

"I'll be here until the end. I'm not going anywhere Y/n. I promise you that." he says after a moment and I feel my heart beat pick up.

"Thank you, Namjoon." I say and I see the corners of his mouth curve upwards.

There was something about Namjoon that made me feel safe and I liked it.

I needed him in my life.

No matter which way it be.

I just need him.

"No need to thank me." he says as he glances down at me with a small smile that caused one dimple to pop out.

I smiled.

He was actually pretty cute.

Oh man.

____
Min's pov

"Hola bitches! I have arrived!" I say as I bust into Namjoon's house with drinks and snacks in hand.

It may or may not have been 11:27pm now.

Whoops.

Both Y/n and Namjoon turn their heads to look at me and Y/n shakes her head and turns back to the movie.

"Woo, salty." I say, clicking my tongue.

I take my seat beside Y/n then look over at the two and smirk.

"Woah! It's cold! Snatch!" I say as I rip the blanket off of Y/n.

"Why would you do that?! Now I'm gonna be cold!" She snaps at me.

"Just share a blanket with Namjoon." I say, smiling a little.

"I can just go get a new-"

"No! Then you'll get cold. Just share!" I demand and Y/n flushes a little and my eyes widen.

What the hell happened while I was gone?

Namjoon looks down at her and she nods.

He pulls the blanket up and she scoots under it.

When their shoulders touch I smirk to myself.

Now I'm one step closer to my mission complete.

As the movie goes on I start to notice Y/n dozing off.

Fuck yeah! Come on come on come on.

Then her head falls onto Namjoon's Chest/shoulder.

He looks down at her with slightly widened eyes then over at me.

"Mission success!" I grin and he smiles a little and shakes his head.

"This was your plan all along?" He asks quietly, making sure not to wake her.

"Maybe." I smirk.

"Well thank you." he says which makes me smile.

I knew Y/n wasn't ready for another friendship let alone a relationship but I knew that if anything, Namjoon was the person who should fill that spot.

He was sweet and genuinely cared about her.

I couldn't ask for anything more.

"By the way. I give you full permission to date Y/n." I say and he looks over at me and raises his eyebrows but before he can speak, I do.

"Don't act like you don't want to because I know you do." I grin.

"Aha well.." he trails off and I laugh a little.

"Just treat her right or I'll crack you like the egg you are." I threaten which causes him to laugh.

"Of course." he says and with that we go back to watching the movie.

Now I just have to sit back and wait for them to date.

They shall be my otp. (";