Chapter Eight~

Your pov

When I finally got home I laid down in my bed with a long and over due breath of relief.

Being alone in my room felt like the safest place ever.

I felt suffocated after being around all of the guys plus Min acting crazy as usual so right now I needed my alone time.

I took off my jacket and shoes then crawled into bed and cocooned myself under my blankets.

Just as I was about to start my drama again my phone went off.

Honestly, can't a girl have her private time in peace.

Hey let's hang out again soon, k? - Namdaddy

I stared down at my phone in confusion for a minute and then it clicked.

Dumb ass.

Namdaddy? What an idiot.

I know it's you Min. Quit trying to make me hang out with them. I'm not even their fan so knock it off. You don't need them to like me. They already like you so just hang out with them alone, alright.

With that I put my phone in my drawer and put my headphone in and began to watch my drama again.

Why was she trying so hard to get me to hang out with them?

I was just fine with having only one friend. It's better quality then quantity anyway and even if I wanted to I can't get close to the guys.

I just can't.

I shake the thought and get lost in the drama.
_

Min's pov
"Well I tried." I mumble as I hand Namjoon his phone back.

"That's it? That's all the convincing you're going to do?" Jungkook asks with furrowed eyebrows.

"She's not going to crack easily. Plus Y/n is a really good judge of character and if she feels like she can't trust you guys she just can't. Now I know you're amazing people but Y/n is being extra cut off since I make this such a big deal. If I let her be maybe she'll mellow out on her own." I say and Namjoon frowns a little.

"Just give it some time alright." I say reassuringly but he doesn't look convinced.

He'd just have to wait this out.
_

"Y/n, I'm coming in." I announce just as I push Y/n's bedroom door open.

My eyes widen at what I see.

"It's not what it looks like Min I swear!" Y/n proclaims as she slams her laptop shut.

"Like hell it isn't!" I yell as I run over and grab the laptop.

When I open it it's on a video of the rapper line.

"Min it's not-"

"you can't get out of this one Y/n! I'm telling them!" I say as I pull out my phone.

"You wouldn't" she says as her eyes narrow.

"Watch me."
_

Namjoon's pov
"I'm surprised Min hasn't been over." Jungkook says as he looks over at Hoseok.

"Me too, actually." he says and I go to reply but my phone goes off.

"Speaking of the devil." I say and answer the phone.

"Yeah, Min?" I ask but I'm greeted by loud screaming.

"Woah, what's going on?" I ask and all of the guys look over at me confused.

"Min I swear if you don't give me that phone right now I'm going to break all of your albums!" I hear Y/n's voice yell clear as day.

"I'm gonna tell him!" Min yells and my eyebrows raise.

"Tell me what?" I ask, now interested.

"Y/n likes-" but Min's voice gets muffled.

"She likes what?" I ask, confused and impatient.

"Nothing. I like nothing, goodbye now." Y/n says then the line goes dead.

I sit there, dumbfounded.

"What was that about?" Jin asks.

"I don't know." I say after a moment.

What was that about?

"Hang on, let me call Min." Hoseok says as he goes to walk to another room.

"No need." Jimin says and I see Min pull up outside in a car.

How did she get here so fast?

That's when I notice Y/n in the passenger seat.

Min runs out Y/n stays seated in the passenger seat.

"What is the matter?" Hoseok asks and she starts grinning like crazy.

"Y/n likes the rap line! I walked in to see her watching videos! Isn't that Great!" Min says and I look behind her to see Y/n in the car with her head in her hand looking bored.

So she really did like our music.

I smile.

"Go talk to her." Min grins as she pushes me a little.

Here goes nothing.