Chapter Twenty-Seven~

"I'll be there in a minute!" I yell as I hear a knock on my door.

I sprint over and open it and when I do my eyes widen at the sight in front of me.

There in front of me was Namjoon with a pained expression on his face.

"Namjoon?! What are you doing here?? You should be resting." I say as I help him into my house.

"I wanted to see you." He says with a small laugh.

"You just saw me yesterday." I remind as I gently help him sit down.

"Yeah but still." he says as he let's out a breath.

"But still nothing. You have to recover quickly" I say but he just waves me off.

"I'll be okay. I just wanted to see my princess." he smiles.

"You could have Face timed me or something." I say.

"You're acting as if you don't want to see me." he frowns.

"It's not that I don't want to see you Namjoon. It's just that this is my fault that you're hurt so I want you to recover quickly." I say and he smiles up at me.

"Stop saying that Y/n." he says but I just ignore him.

We both knew it was my fault but he didn't want to admit it out loud in spite of hurting my feelings.

"So, how are you feeling?" I ask as I watch his pained features.

"Well it's not as bad as yesterday but it still hurts." he says as he glances up at me.

"I'm really sorry, Namjoon." I sigh.

"Don't worry about it." he says as he grabs onto my hand.

"I'll be better before you know it."

"I know but I want you to be better now." I pout.

He just laughs.

"I know, baby girl. I know." he says as he looks at me with gentle eyes.

"Also, I came baring good news." He perks up.

"Good news? Was is it?" I ask, curious now.

"We should go public." he says and my eyebrows raise.

"I thought you said.." I trail off.

"Yeah, I know but if this is what you want..I want it too." he says and I smile.

"Thank you, Namjoon. It really means a lot." I say.

"We can do it tomorrow but you have to know what's going to come with this." He frowns.

"Yeah, I know." I reply.

I knew there would be some of his fans that wouldn't approve but I also knew that there would be fans who cared about his happiness and would support us.

That's what was pushing me to want this.

I'd ignore the comments and act like they weren't there.

Or at least I'd try.

__

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Namjoon asks as we stand outside of producer bang's office.

"I'm sure.I say confidently.

He gives me a small nod before pushing open the door.

"Namjoon! What are you doing here? I thought you got injured." Bang Pd nim says as he looks at Namjoon.

"I did but I wanted to come here with an important matter." He says and Producer bang looks at me then back at Namjoon and smiles.

"You two want to go public?" He asks.

"Mhm." Namjoon says, cracking a small smile.

"You know what might happen if you do, right?" He asks as he glances up at me.

"We're well aware." Namjoon says as he looks up at me.

"Then if you're ready for that, we can make an announcement right now." he says and Namjoon and I nod.

He nods before picking up the phone and calling whoever it is that takes care of these things.

"Alright you two love birds, it's official. Soon it'll be spreading like wildfire." He grins.

"Thank you." I smile as I join Namjoon's side and wrap my arm around his waist to support him.

"Treat her right. She's a keeper." Producer bang smiles.

"Of course." Namjoon says with a smile twice as big.

Then we head out.

"I'm glad we're officially official." I laugh.

"Me too." he smiles.

As we get to the main door my eyes widen.

From the window I could see dozens of people holding cameras.

Paparazzi.

I look up at Namjoon but he doesn't seem fazed.

"Already? I ask and he nods with a slight sigh.

When we get outside there's cameras flashing everywhere and people sticking microphones into our faces.

Instantly, Namjoon moved upwards.

My eyes widened a little at his action.

He was injured yet trying to hide it.

"Rapmon !! How does it feel to have a girlfriend! What's her name!? How long have you two been together? Why did you decide to go official?"

Many questions were asked but all were ignored.

We finally made our way to my car and I drove off.

"How do you do that every day? It's so exhausting." I breathe as I keep my eyes on the road.

"I've just gotten use to it is all." He says as he pulls out his phone.

"Also, when we get back to my house I think maybe we should film a log together and answer some of these questions people want to know so this dies down a bit." he says and I glance over to see his eyebrows furrowed.

"Mhm, sure." I mumble as I turn the radio up.

Why was he making that face?