Chapter Six~

Namjoon's pov

"So do you plan on getting her to hangout with you?" Jin asks as he cooks food.

The guys had went home and it was just Jin and I seeing as he was my roommate.

"Well I want to but I don't want to make her uncomfortable." I sigh as I watch him move across the kitchen.

"Then just wait to see where it goes. Maybe she will open up to you. You could even possibly be her soulmate." he grins.

"What does that have to do with being her friend?" I ask and he just laughs and turns back around.

"Should I text her?" I ask as I look down at my phone.

"Namjoon, it's 11:30 at night." he says and I realize he's right.

"What am I supposed to do? I really want to see her again." I sigh as I lean my head against the table.

"We're announcing our tour tomorrow. Just tell her then invite her over to celebrate. I'll go somewhere else If you want." Jin says as he sets food down on the table then goes to retrieve drinks.

"That's a great idea." I grin as I begin to put food into my plate then his.

"Of course it is." he smiles as he sits down and hands me a drink before beginning to eat.

I do too and think about how I was going to approach this tomorrow.

I hope I can see her again..
_

"Where are you going?!" Hosoek yells from behind me.

"Don't worry! I'll be back!" I yell before heading to my room and sitting down on my bed.

Turns out all of the guys came here to celebrate but I'm sure Y/n won't mind, right?

I pull out my phone and get ready to message Y/n but then what Min said yesterday pops into my head.

"I don't think she wants to get to know you guys."

I still have to try.

Hey! I don't know if you heard but we released our wings tour trailer today and I wanted to know if you wanted to celebrate with me(:

Now I wait.

When five minutes passed I started to lose hope but then my phone went off.

Of course I heard!!!!! We'd love to hang out!- Your biggest fan💖

Min.

How was I supposed to hang out with Y/n alone if Min is here too.

Not that I have a problem with her but ya know.

Aha yeah. Feel free to come over whenever-Namjoon

We'll be over in a couple of minutes!! - Min

I stood quickly and began to look for other clothes.

I changed into something I thought looked really nice then headed to the living room where the others were.

"Why did you change?" Jimin asks.

"The girls are coming over to celebrate with us." I say and Hoseok looks up at me then back at his phone.

"Really?" Jungkook asks and I nod and walk towards the door to wait.

After about ten minutes I hear yelling and instantly recognize it as Min.

"Come on Y/n! Hurry the hell up!" Min yells as she appears in front of the house.

After a couple seconds I see Y/n appear beside her.

"I told you I didn't want to come, Min. I was quite content in my room cuddled under a bunch of blankets with food watching K drama's." Y/n says as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Oh shush and come on!" Min says as she walks up to the door.

I look at Y/n who's still standing in the same area.

She was wearing a dark blue jacket over a black tank top, black jeans, black converse, and her hair was up in a pony tail.

Once Min knocks I open it and let her in.

"Congratulations you guys!" She squeals as she throws her arms around me.

From behind her I see Y/n walking in with her hands stuffed in her pockets.

When she stops she looks around but never let's her eyes land on any of the guys.

"And congrats to my sunshine!" Min says as she runs over to Hoseok.

"You can sit." I say as I look down at Y/n.

She nods and walks over and sits down where no one is.

"Y/n is being a downer today so don't pay too much mind to her." Min says and I glance over at Y/n just as she snaps at Min.

"Yeah because you dragged me away when I was busy!" She says angrily.

"I mean you didn't have to come." Min says and her jaw drops slightly.

"You're the one who took my phone! Now It's a little too late to tell me that don't you think." She says as she turns away from her friend.

"We don't want to force you to be here ya know." I say and she looks over at me for a split second then turns back to looking at her hands.

"Well I'm already here so." She mumbles.

"Then it's settled! Let's get this party started!!" Min yells.

Let's see how this goes..