Chap.4

Zy'keiyah POV

We pulled up to the club and we got out after paying the cab driver, who was so creepy. Staring at us and shit.

" Um, Kianna im not really feeling this.. I mean too many people are here and you know.." My voice trailed off.

"So ain't nobody gone say none to me or you , loosen up a bit" she assured while smiling and grabbing my hand.

"Your name lil'mama" ? A guy who resembled biggie asked Kianna.

"Kianna and Zy'keiyah " she replied in a soothing voice making him lick his lips.

He looked over our attire and opened the red rope that resembled something in the movies and let us walk by.

''Boy this bitch is jumping" kianna yelled excited. I couldn't even lie, it was lit in here.

"Come on" Kianna whined while basically dragging me to the bar.

"What would you two beautiful ladies like to start off with tonight?" The bartender asked us while smiling. He reminded of Ginuwine. He was more on the feminine side,but was more muscular. He was a pretty boy. Not my type obviously.

"Can I get a shot and the same for her" she answered batting her eyelashes. I stared at her disbelief. I wasn't drinking, she got favor by me even coming to this foolery.

"Can I get some water?" I attempted he laughed and nodded.

After a while I would sip from my Figi water that refreshed me from having an attack. I was ready to go. I eventually left the bar because Kianna wasn't paying me any mind and I wanted her to enjoy herself.

A couple of familiar songs played and I was in my own world. Swaying my hips to each bit, not knowing that I had more than a couple of people watching me.

All of sudden the music stopped; I stopped to see a crew walk in, including Julon. Which made me think. They weren't some crew, they were THE crew. In the hood of Atlanta that was a major difference. But then again, I know it was , so how in the hell are you late to your own birthday party?

It seemed like everyone else had stopped to, just to watch. I notice there was that dude, I kept shamelessly dreaming about. The one who let me keep the money that I honestly needed. He looked even cuter, if that word even fit him. He wore a red and white Ralph Lauren Polo tee ,regular Levi's, and some fresh white Nike Airforces, his waves were neatly brushed down. Which made me wonder if he was mixed with a different race because nowadays every nigga had the same "thot cut" that got played whenever it first came out.

After they'd came in, I didn't finish dancing I sat down in the seat and watched everyone else. "You having a good time ?" Someone asked, but I had instantly recognized his voice. I slowly turned around to see that "lifesaver". I honestly needed to learn his name.

"Uhh yea how about you? " I asked nervously while pushing my bangs out of my face.

"Yea, even though something came up" he said looking at me intently, which made my heartbeat pick up.

"Oh sorry to hear about that" I said honestly.

"Me too, but if you don't mind me asking how you know Julon? You don't seem like the type to know em" he asked before he downed the rest of whatever he was drinking and I'm sure it was an alcoholic beverage.

"Close friends ever since childhood" I replied.  I wasn't lying either.. at one time me and Julon were like best friends and that's how I met Kianna.  Of course we still talk and stuff that's like my brother but once the game traps you in you don't have time for anybody anymore. Trust I knew.