Chap.10

Zy'keiyah POV

So I end up spending a night with Black . It was something unintentional, but it happened.

Right now his ass was sleep.. I decided I would take a shower after he woke up, since I had no clothes with me. Deciding to cook him breakfast, I headed downstairs after washing my face and brushing my teeth with a toothbrush I found still in packaging.

I was scrambling the eggs, when I felt a slight kiss on my cheek and his hands go around my waist.

"Out hea' doin' wifey thangs huh?" he asked, and I could literally picture the grin on his face.

"Doin' something a little sweet every now an' then never hurt nobody" I said as I poured his eggs onto a big plate.

I fixed him a thorough plate with pancakes,sausages, and eggs. Setting the plate in front of him, I then fixed him a glass of orange juice.

"Why aren't you eating?" I asked with a slight pout on my face.

"I can't eat all his food by myself" he answered making me smile.

Before I could answer he said "Come'ere girl and help me eat all this" with a smile on his face.

Black POV

I glanced up at Zy'keiyah since she was sitting in my lap. She was young and naive yet mature. She didn't know who to trust but she was starting to let me in. I knew it. I could sense it.

Sad to sad but I wasn't ready to be committed. I wasn't ready for the responsibility. But I can't even lie she was beautiful. She made me want to do right, but in this lifestyle it just wouldn't work.

Time passed as we fed each other and made mindless conversations, which I enjoyed. I gave her hygiene products for a shower and I did the same. After we sat on the bed staring up at the ceiling.

"Are you ok?" I asked looking over at her.

"Yea I'm cool" she answered softly now closing her eyes.

I placed my fingertips on her chin, directing her head towards me.. "you're lyin' talk to me lil' mama"

I watched as gentle tears streamed down her cheekbones. It was a soft spot for me to see her cry.

"Isaiah I'm going through so much right now" she expressed, calling me by my government name.

It wasn't time for me to say anything, right now she just needed a listening ear.

"If it wasn't for Jordan I'd-" her voice trailed off.

"You'd what?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Never mind" her voice trembled and her tears had came to a stop, but you could see the pain on her face. She shook her head as if she wanted to dismiss the subject.

"Babygirl" I said in a warning tone.

"It's nothing I gotta get home" she said while standing up.

"Not until you tell me what you were about to say"

She smacked her lips and looked at me "If it wasn't for Jordan I'd probably kill myself Black. Is that what you wanted to fucking hear?" she yelled getting angry. I stood up as my nose flared about to smack her, but i caught myself and smirked.

"No you wouldn't" I said as I pulled out a small piece of aluminum foil from the back pocket of my night pants. Her eyes visibly widened.

"You still wanna go or you wanna stay?" I asked. She bit her lip debatin'.
"I'll stay" she answered.
I looked on my nightstand and saw a CD.

Slowly pouring the substance on it.

King POV

I licked my thumb and started counting my money. I just made a deal and I made sure they wasn't fucking me over.

I wonder how Zy'keiyah is doing. Making a mental reminder to stop by her house later on.

"Boss you got a 2'o clock waitin' on ya'. Also there is some new merchandise being shipped in. -" I cut him off.

"Alright. Thank you, next time knock" I warned him and then wrote down the number I stopped at.

I swear the weary never sleeps.

Authors Note- Yes i'm editing. It's a very long, hard and also boring process but I'm doing it because this book is soooo trash!