Chap.9

Zy'keiyah POV

Sometimes I feel like motherless child...

I woke up seeing my baby Jordan still sleep. I took a shower just thinking. How did my life end up like this? Before long I was back on my bed creaming my body down with Shea butter. I then putting on some ripped jeans a tank and a cardigan and some simple flip flops.

I walked in my grandma room and saw my grandma sleeping peacefully. Peace. Something I'd never know anything about.

"Grandma" I whispered,not getting her attention.

"Grandma" I said louder once I got a little closer to her I noticed a note near the coffee table.

Dear Zy'keiyah,

You are strong baby and I love you so much...

Once I held you in my arms I knew I would love you like I had youI remember you always fighting in grade school

Always being an outcast; in my eyes you were different loveable,caring and  outrageous there's just so much I can say for you.

I hate that I waited , to tell you so soon

I went to the doctor 3 months ago and they diagnosed me with a rare lung disease ... Close to lung cancer. I was so ashamed to tell anybody, even you. At the time I felt alone, probably like you do now,huh?

When I went they told me very little information .. Only telling me enough information for when I die ... 2 months left. I wanted to spend so much time with you and Jordan always getting you to spend the night. Cooking for you, letting you spend the night, giving away money .. Because I knew later on I wouldn't be able to and I hated myself for that . And then I started thinking those two months went up to fast,too fast,right?

Just know I love you and no matter how many times in your life you feel alone, your grandma is always here for you baby.

Love grandma..

Teaser Chapter

EDITED !!!