Chap. 3

Zy'keiyah POV

I woke up shocked !

I had the most shocked dream ever ! It was me and ...... That dude - you know last night !

You can already guess what kinda dream it was ...

"Wakeeee up !" My bestfriend yelled as she barged in my room.

" Honeeyyy , Jordan is sleep!" I yelled while smiling.

"Oops" she blushed.

Kianna is a medium skinned girl, our hair is the same length,she has big lips, dark almost black eyes, she is only like one inch taller then me and she has a awesome personality we have always been best friends since grade school . We are so close that she has her own key to the house.

"Anyways ... my older cousin Julon is having a birthday party and he's turning 21 and asked me could me and you come" she informed me .

"For what?" I asked. As weird as it may sound parties weren't my type of scenery at all. Plus, why me? I haven't seen him in so long.

"He ain't say all that, now I guess he just remember you from the old days, so I think you should come. Let stress lose, shake some ass you know.

I nodded in disagreement.

"Just tell him I said happy birthday" I answered, after washing my face.

"No my mama already said she would watch Jordan,I already went to the store and brought us some outfits" she informed me.

"What about this though-we ain't old enough to get into no club" I replied before brushing my teeth.

"Okay, and? My cousin got connections,you know how he is" she mumbled looking through my jewelry set.

"Ugh i dont know Kiki that shit aint safe"

"Zy'keiyah think about it you always stay in the house watching your brother like he your son " she paused a minute.

"Live a little!" she yelled sitting down on my bed .

I thought about it I trust Ms.Greene, hopefully the outfits are not too revealing. Kiki knows my taste.

" I guess " I finally agreed.

"Yasss that's what i'm talking 'bout" she smiled up at me

[ Later that Day ]

Me,Jordan, and Kianna been chilling all day

"Its 7:38 go pack ya bag " and she joked.

"Shut the fuck up " I mumbled as I went upstairs I packed up some clothes for tomorrow and packed Jordan's clothes .

"Okay,I'm ready" I said

"Good cause my mama is here"

"Aightt let's roll then" I said , I grabbed Jordan's car seat, locked up then we left .

Once we got to her house,Kianna ran inside the house with Jordan making him laugh I smiled shaking my head.

As I went to Kianna room I saw Jordan sitting on the couch watching SpongeBoB. Which happened to be his favorite cartoon at the moment.

My next stop was Kianna's room. I knew this house like the palm of my hand, only because i've been here so many times of course.

"Which one is mine?" I asked, referring to the two outfits on the bed.

"That one," she pointed out to the outfit that was pretty cute. I wore a black haltertop dress, it fit me like a glove a couple inches above the knee.

"That looks beautiful on you" she yelled getting happy. I face palmed myself.

"Kiki I don't know, it's a bit short"

"Go take a shower and put that outfit on I spent some money on that bitch" she said, ignoring my statements. "You look great" she assured before I walked in the bathroom.

I laughed and went in the bathroom taking a shower.

Once I was done I shaved, places that needs to be shaved then soaked my body with lotion, then put on deodorant and put on the outfit I stepped out the bathroom and looked in the door length mirror ... I couldn't even lie I was sexy, I wasn't cocky or anything but I looked cute.

"Come here girl, lemme hit you wit' dis goodness" she joked making me laugh.

"Aightt "I said

30 minutes later

She curled my hair into a middle part, giving me minor makeup since I didn't feel comfortable with the extra.

Kianna decided to dress in a champagne red, spaghetti strapped dress and paired it with a creme colored wedge. Doing the "soft glam look" as she calls it, and doing loose wave curls since she's had those damn rollers in her head all day.

"The uber will be here in less then 20 so here's your shoes" she handed me a sparkly heel.

I stared straight at her, "Bitch these are mine"

"I know I know, i've been meaning to give these back to you.. so walah" she said, with a bright smile.

I smiled while rolling my eyes.

As we headed downstairs, Mrs.Greene gave us a warning look.

"Y'all look just like me and your mama used to" she said smiling.

"Dead drop beautiful. But I want y'all to be safe. Ya hear? I don't need to be seeing y'all on the news. Stick together" she warned us.

"And the main thing is you came together so you leave together" she informed us. We nodded.

"Love y'all " she said after giving us a hug

"Love too you mama," Kianna said.

"Love you too" I replied.

Even though Jordan was sleep, I gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you baby" I whispered smiling.

"Mrs.Greene when he wakes up can you hold him? Sometimes he cries and that's the reason why. He has toys in his bag.. He likes cereal too. He's only allergic to -"

"Kiwi and peanuts,I know baby go have fun" she answered.

I gave a small smile and rushed out the door.

Chapter Edited