Chap.8

Zy'keiyah POV

I gently pushed King back;although I didn't really want to.. I don't think it would be really smart to do this.

"Umm" I looked up at him. The atmosphere was cold now,it was tense.

"King-" I started. He cut me off.

"Its ok ma my fault" he stated with a bright smile and I looked down,now blushing.

"Thanks fo-for understanding" I stuttered,nervous for no apparent reason.

"What's up in this bitch?" Kianna yelled as she came downstairs her face turned a bright red. I laughed softly once she realized me and King were a mere 4 feet away from each other now. And THE King was in our living room.

"My bad" she apologized while smirking.

King died of laughter as Kianna and I looked at him weirdly.

"Anyways, I stopped by to tell you I'm going on a date... But you know I'll tell you everything later. " she said to me.

"Well ma I gotta go so I'll talk to you whenever I get a chance" he said,my brows furrowed in confusion,but I said nothing.

"Ok bye" I replied hugging his stomach.

"Bye ma" he replied hugging me back.

After he left, I closed the door then played with Jordan for a while I looked at the clock it read four o'clock so I decided to take Jordan for a quick walk since he hasn't really been out.
As soon as I opened the door, I saw my mom she looked horrible ,I almost vomited at the horrible sight. I watched silently as she pushed past me flopping on she couch pulling out 3 one hundreds out of her bra.

What the hell is it Zy ? she asked me with her nose stirred up.

"What the fu-" I stopped before I disrespected her.

"What you mean , ion even see why I try with you" I muttered before slamming the door. I was too pissed off. Her whole sight made me agitated. She should never call herself a mother.

I walked to the park with Jordan he was so happy I smiled at his happiness, I put him up in a baby swing and slowly pushed him watching him smile so happy with no worries, we played and played as I pushed him down the slide then ran to the other end he was so excited making me happy; I loved seeing him happy

2 hours passed and we were through my ass was through,all tired and sweaty. I walked home and saw a letter beside the money

"I'll be back later -" the note wrote in an old envelope. I sighed knowing that would actually be 2 weeks from now. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I gently put a sleep Jordan beside me.

King POV

I walked in the trap seeing the same routine I have since I was 15. Shit don't change . I don't know when ima get outta the game but it ain't no time soon. When I die I'm dyin' for the streets - ain't no way ima die for no other reason.

I walked in the main business and saw my left hand man, Elijah when I started in the streets he did too, we did everything together and we all do and always will that's why I call him my brother.

"Wasuup Eli" I greeted slapping his hand.

"Everybody meetin here?" I asked.

"Yea' man they should be on the way" he replied, I nodded.

Zy'keiyah POV

I decided to spend a night with my grandma just because I haven't talked to her or I haven't been there in a while. I packed Jordan and I over-night bag. Once I was done I locked up and me and my baby Jordan left.I got to my grandma's then knocked the door she came looking weaker than normal.

"Come on in baby" she smiled, I returned her smile and headed towards the living room.

That whole night we talked about everything. I enjoyed listening to her stories, from her childhood into her teenage love life and on down the road from the mistakes she made to the children she had. She gave me her pin to her credit cards,and other personal information. I didn't think anything of it but I was still slightly confused. I continuously asked if she was okay,but she nodded while her eyes was closed. Hopefully everything was.