Chap.12

Zy'keiyah POV

I woke up, and handled my hygiene business.

I put on black biker shorts, an older graphic t-shirt and my old Nikes. Once I was done, I placed my hair in a half up/ half down style.

After grabbing an almost old banana, I locked up and started my way to Kiannas house.

After walking a good piece, I knocked on the door and saw Kianna and Jordan.

"Hey baby" I cooed making grabbing hands at Jordan. He gave me a wide smile showing me all of little teeth trying to come in.

Kianna looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

" What in the hell is you wearin' ?" she asked I laughed in response.

"Clothes mother" I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

"You bend over once the whole world gonna see that monkey" she said.

I gasped and said, "You betta be lucky I'm holdin' ho' Jordan"

"Anyways what have you been doing?" she asked.

"Nothing. Trying to clear my head. It's so much on me right now. I'm so close to giving up" The conversation suddenly got mellow and serious.
She nodded at me, and gave me a bear hug. I laid my head on her shoulder in silence.

"So who you been with? I can tell there's more on your mind" she asked with a sly smile on her face.

I was mad because she was right as hell. If I told her who it as she might smack me, but I cant lie to my best friend. She knows me like the back of her hand.

I decided to stay quiet, trying to formulate a lie off the top of my head. Something I've never been good at. "Zy who was it?" she asked.

"Black" I whispered she jumps back from me like I told her I had the most contagious pink eye. 

"Zy what was yo doing over there?" she asked.

"Nothin' like I said we were just talking, chillin" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Look at me" I didn't meet her eyes.
She placed her finger under my chin.

"I said look at me Sy'" she repeated.

They say the eyes were the key to the soul, and Kiki was my other half. Blood couldn't make us any closer.

"You been taking drugs" the words came out of her mouth seemed unrealistic once she said them. But they settled in.

"No" I replied, calmly.

"Don't lie"

"I'm not" I took her hand off my face. And she gave me a grim look in return.

"Whatever Zy'keiyah keep lying I'm just tryna help you, you know Black aint no good you know what he does" she preached to me.

"What about Killa, why does he get to be such a fucking saint?" I said to her, jumping up outta my seat.

"This isn't about him, he's good to me" she said getting back up in my face.

"So you all up in my business! Lets worry about yours" I said biting my lip angrily now waving my hand in her face. Jordan was still placed on my hip.

This is the first argument me and Kianna had got into. We'd promise to never ever get into a argument/fight about a boy and look what we're doing. It's the principle.

I sighed, I was not about to lose my friendship over an argument- a dumb one at that's

"Kianna listen... Me and Black did sniff a little ok? But its no bug deal im not getting addicted,it was a one time thing" I mumbled with my eyes glued to the ground"

"Bre'Asia what the hell ?Drugs? DRUGS? You can and you will get addicted! You already have so much shit on your plate Bre" Her eyes looked sad, and I could hear the tears in her voice as she called me by my middle name. I knew she was angry.

"Why are you judging me right now?" I asked.

My bottom lip began to quiver and Jordan laid his head on my shoulder sensing the sadness going on in the room.

"Zy'Keiyah" she called out to me, I kissed Jordan on the forehead.

I ignored her, "I love you baby. I really do" I kissed him and hugged him so tight.

I looked at Kianna and handed Jordan to her.

"What about Jordan?" She asked

"That's not my responsibility anymore" I replied softly with tears in my eyes. I slammed the door behind me with my head down.

You know what I'm tired of ?

Being played over like a game

Being the only parent for Jordan

I am 17 for Gods sake when am I gonna live?

When am I gonna be able to let go and have fun?

I just want to scream.

I can't take anything anymore I just need something.  A shoulder to cry on. Someone that's not judge mental.

My head is about to rip apart I can feel it. All of my emotions are bottled up.
I walked back to the bus station and about 15 minutes later I was back home.

I took time to analyze our house. I couldn't even call it a home because there was barely any love there. I didn't feel comfortable. I didn't feel wanted. I felt like an abomination.
The paint on the house was peeling, and the grass needed to be cut. The mailbox was on the ground due to the bad ass neighborhood kids knocking it over.

I walked in the house that was as equally as bad on the inside as it was on the outside. I seen my mother.

"I hate you" The words came to so clear to me. I couldn't stop myself from saying it even if I tried.

" I hate your dumb ass.You're no type of parent. I just... wish that I never would've been your daughter" I continued.

She scoffed with a smirk on her face, " shit you think I want your lazy ass for a daughter" I couldn't stop myself from hitting her with the beer bottle next to her. I couldn't stop myself from jumping on her, and lashing out on her. All of the years of resentment and hatred were built in my hits and she hadn't seen it coming.

We tumbled on the living room floor like idiots and my head hit the corner of the the glass table and that was the last thing I remembered before blacking out.

If I had died, I would have been at peace.

Authors Note

Damn if ain't one thing it another right?

So how do you feel about Kianna being a mother figure on Zy?

Was she wrong ?

Ima bring up Black in the next chapter if I don't forget ..Ha I won't

And King? Ima give yall a sneak peak his big head ass gonna be in the next chapter to making shit more difficult
And the mama Tarah

In my personal opinion I think neither one was wrong but this ain't about me so I guess I need to shut up right? Lol

But yeah feed back for the next chapter

Start that Goal next week so I really do hope y'all read this !!!!! ~Ari