Chap.7

Zy'keiyah POV

I woke up looking at my life Jordan and my "sister" Kianna.

Disgusted that I slept in sweat lastnight. I decided to take me a shower. Georgia wasn't playing with the heat outside, so I went for something more earthy.

After finishing my hygiene routine like deodorizing and lotioning down. I slipped on my green "spaghetti" strap sundress with some silver sandals putting on some of Kianna's pearls I went to get Jordan and bathed him and dressed him in some tan cargos, black Ralph Lauren Polo shirt along with black socks and Nike airforces every little check that I do get I spend on him basically.

I went downstairs letting Kianna get her rest. I'm sure  she had to still be tired  from all that crying she did. I couldn't blame her. I could only imagine how she was feeling.

Putting Jordan in his highchair, I proceeded on fixing him a small bowl of Frosted Flakes.  I started cooking a small breakfast for me and Kianna since she was greedy as me.

"I been drinkin'  I been drinkin' I get filthy when hat liquor get into me
I been thinkin' I been thinkin' why n can't I keep my fingers off ya' baby I want you
Nah Nah Nah Nah drunk in looove"
I sung along to Bey off  pitch as I cooked the eggs. Jordan was continuously giggling at me & it was the cutest thing ever.

While I was stirring the pancake mix I heard a knock on the door ; I looked through the small peep-hole only to see King .

I opened the door confused as to why he was here.

"Um hey " I greeted with my eyebrows arched.

He looked at me, "Wassup with you ma?" He glanced over my attire,biting his lip then smiled at me.

"King what you want?" I asked while I rolled my eyes & placed my hand on my hip.

"Chill wit' all dat extra shit, I just came by to see you" He said with base in his tone,making my tough demeanor back down.

"Well ok,come on in" I replied.

He laughed, "thank you babygirl".

I moved aside to let him come in, as he walked in he paused beside me and gave me a tender kiss on the cheek.

He walked in it was perfectly normal for him to come in. Making me even more aggravated, that he held authority like that.

"You look beautiful by the way"  he complimented I turned around blushing saying a shy "thank-you".

I went back in the kitchen with him following close behind , and started back cooking.

"This your son?" he asked I shook my head "no".

"Might as well be but nah he ain't, just my little brother"  I said while pouring the mix in the skillet.
He nodded and I could feel his eyes on me as  I went over to the refrigerator and pulled out some bacon.

King POV

Shorty had to make me do a double take. Her lil young ass. I loved being around her, she had a chill vibe. Even though she younga' than me I respect her cute ass.

Time got the best of me, as we talked and laughed. I stayed longer than I intended to because she was good to cute up with. Glancing at my watch, I slowly rose outta my seat.

"Sorry shorty I gotta bounce" I said. I looked over at her noticing a pout formed on her face.

"Ok" she mumbled, avoiding eye contact.

"Aye cut all that out" I demanded. Her chinky eyes looked up at me.

I went up to her grabbing her waist. Her small frame pressed against me.This was something that I didn't want to happen, just yet. But hell I couldn't help myself.

"Don't be hugg-"

Silencing all her lil' frat complaints I sent a sweet kiss on her lips.

****** Cliffhanger******

It's 2017 & im up @ the break of dawn editing this book. 😊 I have sooooo many ideas i want to share with you guys.?