New home, new life

Luke's POV:

I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm actually moving out from my parents home.

Let's rewind. All my life I've been wrapped in bubble wrap by my parents, they've protected me from everything, then, when high school came, everything changed, I wasn't my mom's innocent little boy anymore, I was Luke Hemmings, a normal child.

I say normal, I've never been your  normal child, I've known I was gay since I was 10, and at 14, when I finally came out to my family, they accepted me fully, and I love them infinitely for that. I've been openly gay since then, now 17, and have been bullied ever since, and I guess that's how it is.

I'm very shy, and I don't like socialising much, but now I'm moving to London to do my own thing, it's for the greater good, I can't stay here anymore, it would just lead to depression again, I can't go through any of that again.

As I packed the last of my things into the truck, and got ready to head to the airport, I said one last goodbye to my family.

"Call me when you get there honey" cried mom "I love you always and forever"

"Good luck kiddo, don't have too much fun" Said my dad with a smile.

My brothers has already moved out, I was the last one, I know how hard this is for them.

"I will mom, I love you too" i whispered, trying not to cry.

"Thanks dad, don't worry, I wont" I let out a sad chuckle.

"I'll see you guys soon!" I said, getting into the taxi, driving off, I looked back until my parents were dots and my vision was blurred with tears.

This is it, I thought.

My new life.

A/N That's it guys! My first chapter! I know it's short and I'm sorry, but let me know if it's any good?