He's the one for me

A/N HAPPY 5 YEARS OF 5SOS!
Also, sorry i've been innactive, my phone had to get sent away to get looked at as it was massively playing up, but I'm back now, and updates will be a lot more frequent, Happy Reading!

Michael's POV:

I took a deep breath, feeling nervous for the first time ever, and for a boy I'd only just met! I slowly took a step forwards, and then more and soon found myself in front of Luke.

"Hey, Luke" I said, tapping his shoulder, catching his attention, and causing him to look up at me with his big, blue orbs I am coming to love.

Removing his earphones, he smiled slightly and returned my greeting with a "Hello M-Michael, c-can I help you?"

He's so adorable.

"Actually, I have something for you, I made it myself" I handed over the picture, blushing lightly, I've always been shy about my art skills, I get all flustered when I let people see my drawings.

His eyes scanned the picture and his mouth curved into a wide smile, he looked me in the eyes for a few second. "T-This is beautiful, Michael, you're so talented!" He gushed.

"Thank you, so much, I'm glad you like it!"

"But..."

Have I done something wrong? Does he not like it?

"But what? Do you not like it? Have I done something wrong?" I kept rambling on and on and on.

"No no no, it's perfect, but, d-did you really do this... just for m-me?" His lip trembled as if he was about to cry, I couldn't let that happen, I can't let him be hurt.

"Well of course I did! You said you were new and I wanted to give you a nice warm welcome, to let you know that I'm always here for you, if no one else is around, I know how hard it is to make friends when you move to a new school so..." I finished with a flustered smile, hoping he'd take the hint that I want to spend more time with him.

His eyes welled up, but he blinked a few times and cleared his throat before speaking "T-This is the most w-wonderful thing anyone's ever done for me, t-thank you, for e-everything" His stutter made him so cute, I never want to let him out of my sight.

He threw himself at me, hugging me with such a force, like he might lose me and it felt like heaven, this is the place I want to be for the rest of my life. Every part of me he touched, came to life, had a spark of electricity run through it. I gave him a quick squeeze, and asked to look at his timetable, to see if we had any of the same classes.

"We're in all the same classes, I can show you where to go!" I may have sounded a tad over excited but I really don't give a fuck at this moment in time. He also looked relieved, which I took as a good sign?

He glanced at the picture once more, before putting it into his bag, and looking at me through his eyelashes. It was the most beautiful sight I've ever seen, and I want to see it a million more times before I die.

As we walked to our form room, he was the only thing on my mind, the boy walking next to me.

He's perfect...

He's so beautiful...

Imagine if you could touch him, kiss him, all the time.

Him, you need him.

I'm falling for him, and falling fast.

I risked a quick glance at him, and even from this angle, I couldn't get enough of him.

It was at this moment that I knew. He's the one. He's the one for me.

A/N I'm pretty proud of this chapter, not to blow my own horn or anything. This was a good chapter. The next one will be out within 1 or 2 days. Please Vote, comment and follow me, I'd really appreciate it! Thank you for the support and the reads!

Peace!