This year's gonna be okay (Pt.1)

Mikey's POV:

Waking up for school the next day was surprisingly harder than I imagined it would be, but I did it none the less.  I jumped out of bed and grabbed my clothes ready for the day, a white shirt and some black skinny jeans, along with my combat boots. I ran down the stairs and grabbed the toast from the counter, and took a bite. I grabbed my backpack and slung it over my shoulder, and with a quick kiss to my mums cheek, I was out the door.

The walk to school was the same as always, I listened to music all the way there. Entering the gates, everyone stopped and stared, boys drooling, even girls took a double take, I'll admit, I was blessed with good looks, but this is ridiculous, so I sent them all a smirk and carried on walking.

"MIKEYYYY" yelled my best friend Calum, running up and jumping on me, we've been best friends since I could walk, maybe even before, and I love him to bits.

"Hey Cal" I replied "You okay?" I pestered hugging him back, making sure he doesn't fall. By this time everyone was looking, some with 'aww' written on their faces, some with envy. Anyone would kill to be this close with me.

Sliding down he said "I'm good, missed you though, we should have hung out more" he pouted, and being shorter than me, he looked so cute, someone's gonna be so in love with him someday.

Snapping out of my day dream I smiled and him and ruffled his hair, "I know Cally, we will soon, don't worry, gotta run" with that I left speeding down the corridor, towards my form room.

Coming around the corner at an alarming pace I smacked into someone, sending them flying to the floor and me backwards.

"Shit" he cursed, rubbing his head.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry, I'm such a fucking idiot, let me help you up" i said, putting out my hand. I don't know where this came from, but  the look he gave me had my knees buckling from underneath me.

Taking my hand, he got up, and dusted himself off, looking up my breath caught in my throat. He had shockingly blue eyes that I could get lost in, his hair was golden blonde styled up in a quiff, his lips were the perfect amount of perky, turned up in a small smirk when he saw me staring, and attached to the bottom of it, a tiny black piece of metal, a lip ring.

"Are you alright?" His melodious voice caught my attention, Snapping me out of my gaze.

"Oh shit, sorry, I'm good, I'm Michael Clifford, I don't remember seeing you around here?" I asked, as it was true, I never forget a face and I definitely wouldn't have forgotten his, maybe he's new?

"Oh, Luke, Luke Hemmings, and that's probably due to the fact I'm new here" his sharp comment was accompanied by a shy smile.

"Well, it's a pleasure Luke, I hope you'll enjoy your time here, and I hope I see you again soon" I said, adding one of my jaw dropping smiles.

Walking off, smiling, the only thing on my mind was When will I see him again?

A/N This was slightly longer, and I really hope you're enjoying this story, leave a comment, and follow me if you want? Also, follow me on Instagram: official.muke.fangirl
Well that's it, from now on, updates should be every second day, and maybe both days on the weekend.
Have a good day guys!