The time of our lives💙

I am incredibly sad to say this will most likely be the last chapter of the book, it's not dragging it's as many views, and its not as popular, so for those few who do read it, I wanted to write the last chapter so you weren't left hanging, this ones for you guys💙

This will be really clichè, but I love chichè's too much, for a girl with no emotions😂😭

Michael's POV:

Looking at Luke, I realised I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, and that's exactly what I planned on doing that day, when I asked him.

"Luke, my sweet, sweet Luke, you are the love of my life, and when I first saw you in that hallway, I knew I wanted you to be mine. Now, I want you to be mine, legally, and for the rest of my life. So, Luke Robert Hemmings, will you marry me? And be mine forever and a day?"

"Mike...Mikey of course I will! Oh my god I love you so much!" His stutter had completely dissappeared, I was so proud. I kissed him then, I kissed him with so much passion that it took all of my energy, at it still wasn't enough. I wanted to show him how much I really did love him, but no words, no actions could show that to him, he deserved the world, no, the universe, but all I could do was kiss him and shower him with love. Although he always reciprocated, and said he loved me too, I still felt as if it wasn't enough, and wanted to give him more.

We got married on October 23rd, mine and Luke's favourite day of the year, for some reason, (Shout out Leaveyourstorybehind that's her birthday, and she's one of my bestfriends and true fans of this story, I Love and appreciate you so much words that can't describe it💙) , And it was perfect. He looked perfect, my world before my eyes.

As he walked up, I couldn't help but start to cry, He looked so beautiful, so pure, that I just wanted to run away with him now, but I wanted him to to be mine properly first.

"You look ravishing, my love" He blushed.

"Thank you Mikey, you look beautiful, also"

Then the ceremony began.

We both said the same vows, we just picked them ourselves, it was the vows from Tim Burton's 'Corpse Bride' (If you don't know this film or Tim Burton Go and watch now, like they're literally the best!)

"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine"

"I do"

"I do"

Then, the only words that mattered to us.

"Michael and Luke, I know pronounce  you man, and husband. You may kiss the groom!"

With that, I pulled him in, and dipped him down, smashing my lips to his, with woops breaking out all around us, and we didn't stop kissing until we were both gasping for air.

Our honeymoon in Paris was great, lots of kissing, love, and frickle frackle (if you know what I mean😉😉)

Getting back, we were still in a state of euphoria, still amazed that we could now call each other 'husband' it made life worth living 110% more, and I intended to live it to fullest, with Luke by my side.

Now? We're going well, still completely in love, still completely planning on spending the rest of our lives together.

We're thinking about adopting a child, but thats in the future, right now, I have all I could have ever wanted.

My Luke.

And I just want him, he's all I wanted, as long as I had him I'd be happy, we'll spend every minute of the day enjoying it now.

Together.

So thats it! It's very sad to be coming to the end of my first book, it's been a complete experience and I'll keep writing for a long time, hopefully (unless all of you secretly hate me and make me stop?)😂

I have another story planned, but I will write another Muke story, in the future, someday🤔

Thank you all who have read this, it really did mean so much💙

So, goodbye, I'll see you again soon, someday, My lovely Muke fans, and for one last time,

Peace!✌