I need to start letting things go

A/N LOOK AT FETUS LUKE OMG! MAY BE SMUT, FINAL WARNING!!

Luke's POV:

Seeing Michael standing there, rubbing himself, it was making all tingly inside, not nasty, or horrible or dirty, like last time.

C'mon Lukey, wasn't that bad was I? I thought I was pretty great, you were too, laying there, squirming, screaming...

I just let it go, I can't have this hold me back now, Michael is my future, that is my past, it needs to be forgotten.

I smiled, walking over to him, wrapping my arms around his torso, as he was so much taller than me, and buried my head into his chest. His strong arms wrapped around me also, when suddenly, they started going down, and down until... oh.

His large hands squeezed my bum, and I let out a squeak that I will never live down until I'm in a grave. He let out a growl, low, from the back of his throat, and when I looked up at him, he was biting his lip, and a deep red blush building from his neck.

He grinded his hips forwards, into mine and he let out a little moan, subtle and quiet. He kept grinding his hips, both of us letting little squeaks or sounds slip past our lips every now and again. We were both hard within a minute or two, so he pulled me back into his car.

He sat there, palming himself, letting little whimpers slip out, when I stopped him.

"L-Luke" He said, his hips bucking forward. "Please, so c-close, s-so close, p-please" He was close to crying now, and I'm not used to being the strong one, in times like this. So, I reached my hand over, shaking violently, and pushed some pressure, where he needed it the most. The moan he emitted was almost pornographic. I carried on, getting a rhythm of palming him through his jeans, and his moans got an octave louder, signalling his close, so I put a little extra pressure into my hand movement's and with a string of profanities and a "Luke!" He came in his pants, panting. "Luke..."

I was painfully hard now, blushing, not looking at him. He managed to flip us over, me now being on the top and he sat me on one of legs.

"C'mon" He said, "Get yourself off, pleasure yourself Lukey" I didn't get what he meant at first, but then it clicked, he wanted me...to ride his thigh. I blushed at the thought. "Lukey? You okay? You don't have to I-I Ju-" He stopped when I ground myself down onto his leg, a loud moan escaping my lips.

"Holy shit Luke"

I ground down again, and it felt so good. So I carried on, and on, it felt so good, I had to drop my head onto Michael's shoulder. My breathing was starting to get ragged, so Michael started grinding forward, giving me extra friction, and I moaned loudly, making me glad there was no one around.

I was getting close, the state of euphoria clouding my vision. "M-Mikey am c-close" I whispered out.

"Let go Lukey, just let go"

My orgasm hit me hard and unexpectedly, I let out a broken moan and coming down from my high, I collapsed onto Mike.

*End of smut*

"Damn, that was so hot Luke"

"I-I know, c-can we... never m-mind" I looked down, forgetting my thought.

"What? Can we what?"

"C-Can we? I-I mean, could w-we do this a-again?"

Of course you can't Luke, he hates you, you know he does, he feels pity for you, that's the only reason this happened.

I looked down, tears brimming my eyes, maybe the voice is right.

Mikey tilted my chin up, looking directly into my eyes, with that jaw dropping smile of his. "I was hoping so, I liked this, I really did Luke" With that, he leant in again, and delicately placed his lips on mine, while my hands went straight into his hair, pulling slightly at the roots, causing him to growl. "Do that again, and we'll have to go for round 2"

My eyes widened at what he was signalling, he liked hair pulling, I'll remember that for later.

Despite all that happened, I was still having some doubts about everything like this in relation to my past. Could I  put trust in someone again? Could I do all that again? I didn't know any of the answers, but one thing I do know, is that Mikey makes me feel different, better and good, for the first time in a long time.

A/N I know, it was real shitty, I have no experience writing smut, but I got some ideas from other stories I read, I hope it was okay! Thank you for reading and I promise I won't be as shitty in the future! Peace!