What's going on with me?

A/N My two all time favourite Muke Pictures above! Also!

*MILD TRIGGER WARNING* YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Luke's POV:

My first day at school went surprisingly well. I talked to this boy called Ashton, he seems okay, he doesn't have many friends either, so we had at least one thing in common.

Walking home, I had a slight spring in my step, thanks to one of the best days I've had in a long while. But Michael was still on my mind. His eyes, I wish I could stare into them one more time, then again, and again.

But don't forget about me Lukey, I'll always be your first.

The voice sneered in my head, I just wished it would go away, I just want to forget! I could feel the tears threatening to fall, and ended up running all the way home. As soon as I slammed the door behind me the tears started falling, and I screamed, I screamed until my voice didn't work anymore, until my chest hurt with every breath. I curled into a ball in my bed, falling asleep, thinking of a certain pink haired beauty.

*Time skip a few hours*

I woke up about 7pm with puffy red eyes and an extremely sore throat.
I sniffled in self pity and got up and made myself a cup of tea.

I sat in a cocoon of blankets and watched "Friends"  for the rest of the evening, it was good to laugh again.

I caught myself daydreaming about Michael again, thinking what would happen if we hung out more, if I was more confident, if I didn't have personal boundaries holding me back.

You know you can't do that Lukey, you'll always come back to me, you'll always have me inside your head

The voice was back, and more annoying than ever, and I couldn't take it, I can't take it, the temptation to hurt myself was stronger than ever, but I promised my mom, myself, but I couldn't stop myself, could I?

A certain green eyed boy popped back into mind, and I started relaxing, so I thought about him more, the way his eyebrow was pierced, the way his hair stuck up in every which way, and it just made it look even better. I found myself falling asleep, the thought of Michael calming me down that much.

A quick glance at the clock told me it was 10 minutes past midnight, and I wasn't hungry in the slightest, so I decided to call it a night. Sliding into bed, I took a deep breath and waited for my breathing to even out, I felt okay, more okay than I have in a long while, and soon enough, sleep overtook me, taking me to a dream filled night.

*Dream*

Michael cuddled me closer, looking from my eyes to my lips, and back again.

"I really want to kiss you right now" he whispered seductively.

"Mmm same" I mumbled, too lost in his eyes.

He pulled me flush against him, making me gasp, and started leaning in, edging closer and closer...

*End*

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

The annoying sound of my alarm woke me up just I was getting to the best bit. I groaned in frustration and lifted myself from my bed.

I thought about the dream, about how much I wished Michael had kissed me, how I wished the dream could have been real.

That's what worried me the most, with everything that's gone on, how I vowed to never love, to never have feelings for another person again, and Michael made me feel this way.

All I could think was, What's he doing to me? And what's going on with me?

A/N This was a bit more of a serious chapter, and we're starting to see some of the obstacles that will get in the way of Muke. If someone can guess anything that's going on with Luke, you'll get a chapter dedicated to you, leave a comment, and look out for my next chapter! My insta: official.muke.fangirl , Thanks guys!
Peace!