This year's gonna be okay (Pt.2)

Luke's POV:

I can't do it, I really can't do this. I was standing in front of the school gates, and I couldn't do it, I couldn't take that final step inside of the school grounds.

But I had to, I'd already unpacked and visited the school to have a tour and get my timetable, I knew where I was going, what I was doing, and I had to do this, for myself, for my mom.

With a deep breath, I took that step into my future and started heading off towards my form room. I kept my head low and my pace fast, not wanting to draw attention to myself and get called out for being "the new kid in school".

I was going all around, and somehow managed to get lost, and couldn't find my way to form. I also couldn't find any teachers to ask where to go, and I certainly wasn't gonna ask another kid.

You need to get your life in order Lukey...

"Go away" I whispered, that voice, I'd do anything to forget it, but I can't, I can't and that scares me.

Coming around the corner, I smacked into something hard and tall, making me fall to the ground.

"Shit" I yelped, rubbing my head, which I managed to hit somehow.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I'm such a fucking idiot, let me help you up" came a deep, rough voice followed by a pale hand being outstretched.

I reluctantly took his hand and stood back up. He was beautiful, he had pink hair, obviously freshly died, he had emerald green eyes, that were examining my own, pale skin, and little, pink, extremely kissable lips.

Wait, kissable? I can't possibly like this kid already, can I? I don't even know his name for God sakes!

I realised I was staring, and so was he, I had to do something to get his attention so I asked "Are you okay?"

Snapping him back into reality, he looked me in the eye and said "Oh shit, sorry, I'm good, I'm Michael Clifford, I don't remember seeing you around here?"

Michael, that name oddly suited him, I liked it.

"Oh Luke, Luke Hemmings, and that's probably due to the fact that I'm new here" I said with a shy smile, I'm actually surprised I sounded so confident, I can't usually talk to people this long, especially when they're this beautiful.

"Well, it's a pleasure Luke, I'll hope you enjoy your time here, and I hope I see you again soon" He said, adding a smile that made me go weak at the knees. With that, he turned and left, before I could even ask him about where to go.

I just stood there, with a little smile on my face, staring after him like a lost puppy watching it's owner leave.
He was perfect, and I wanted to get to know him, and that scared me.

All I could think about was, Will my past interfere with my feelings? And when will I see him again?

A/N There's the second half of this chapter, I split it into parts last minute, because it just made better sense this way. Who do you think the voice could be? And what could have happened to Luke?The media is Amnesia, the main song that I listened to when writing this chapter. I thank anyone who reads this, leave a comment if you have any ideas and follow me on Instagram: official.muke.fangirl, I'll try to follow everyone back, thank you all! Next chapter will be up within the next few days, bye guys!